29. Seven

Seven

tw: mentions of self harm/ S/A

⚠️: from this point on im no longer going to be putting trigger warnings as pretty much this whole book is relating to the triggering topics. I also put one at the beginning:⚠️

I stared in shock as I held the crumpled paper in my hands.

I wrote this so long ago... I remember this one..specifically.

I could never forget the day I wrote it either...

That day..

-A while ago..-

I sat at my desk while I did my studied for an upcoming test I'm supposed to take next week.

I memorized most of the material but I just decided to keep reviewing myself until I got it down.

I had my earbuds plugged into my phone as I sat and studied while I played duvet by bôa on it.

The setting sun, dark orange rays shined in streaks on the walls and furniture of my room. Looking out the window was enough to blind you softly with a flash of orange.

It was nice..

Out of nowhere my stomach started growling so hard that it hurt.

"OW..what the fu-"

I said under my breath.

I left my room and headed downstairs to go get something to eat.

I came to a fast halt as I say my mom at the kitchen counter.

She was facing the other way so she didn't see me.

I saw her just standing there with her hair hanging over her face.

I couldn't see much but I could tell she was holding something. They looked like slips of paper but I couldn't see well.

She was holding something up to her ear too, I think it was a phone. She was probably calling someone, or trying to. She was dead silent.

I watched from the stairs quietly fearing she would see me.

She started texting now, So i guess she wasn't on the phone.

She started to take pictures of whatever pieces of paper she had.

I was tired of waiting so I just started walking down the stairs. I tried to make some noise so she knew I was coming down.

I quietly and quickly made my way to the fridge.

I could feel her eyes cutting into the back of skull.

My breaths shortended and got more and more shaky as seconds felt like hours.

I grabbed some chips from the pantry and a water from the fridge.

I turned around to see her just staring at me. With chin in her palm, standing there , looking at me. Just smiling..

I stood there with my chips and water awkwardly.