Back Stories Part 1

~ The Crows backstory~
4 years ago:
A news broadcast disrupted the four of them.

"A gang of ghouls attacks four CCG officer last night in Tokyo. None of them made it out alive. Their memorials were displayed publicly earlier this morning. The Ganga has since been named 'The Crows'."

Suga muted the TV. "I hate hearing that stuff they attacked us first." Daichi put his arm around Suga and and leaned on his shoulder. Asahi just sat there in silence for a moment.

"But it's not like we were going to eat them. They just attacked us out of nowhere." He leaned his head on his hand and closed his eyes.
"But isn't that what we do." Suga's voice sounded hollow as he said this.
Tanaka didn't really know what to do. He was new to the group and never really knew how to act around them seeing as he was the youngest.

"Yo isn't it my little crows last night was wild." She skipped down the stairs and started making Coffee.
"Oh good morning Koda." Suga gave her a brief bright smile completely contrasting from his expression just now.
"You kids want some Coffee." She had already started pouring coffee into four cups before they had a chance to answer. Koda bought over a tray with the beverages and joined the group.

"Ugh why are you watching the news that's so depressing." She grabbed the remote and started flicking through channels. Koda had a certain aura about her. She was so relaxed about any situation, almost too relaxed. She had dark purple hair that sat just above her shoulders. Usually she would have it up in a messy bun. Her eyes were a light grey and she was very pale it looked as if she was always cold. Koda honestly didn't look her age. She was nineteen and about 5'4.

"Morning." Kiyoko walked downstairs still in pyjamas. Not that it mattered it was Monday so the shop was closed.
"Good morning Kiyoko-San" Tanaka spoke quietly but looked a lot happier then he did just now.

A few moments later Ukai walked in and the bell rung loudly Saeko followed behind. "You kids ran into some trouble last night you were even on the news." Ukai tried to sound happy but the tone of his voice conflicted with his facial expressions.

"My brother, not even in high school yet is already an S rated ghoul."
Tanaka slumped in his chair.
"Sorry sis." He muttered under his breath.
"It's fine let's go home." She stood and rolled her eyes leaning against the door frame as the boy slowly walked towards her. Saeko thanked them for letting him stay the night. Koda apologised for getting him into trouble, that was never her intention.

"Poor kid he's probably traumatised." Ukai waited for the door to fully close before he said this.
"I wish they would stop with those dumb surprise attacks. Because of them we didn't get to eat last night." Koda swung back in her chair then laughed.
"What do you think the CCG would do if they sound out the mighty crows were basically a bunch of scrawny middle schoolers."

The Crows used to have a lot more members but they were caught by the CCG. Koda and Saeko were the only crows left. But in the end, Saeko decided to stop just killing for fun and focus on looking after her brother. Ukai wasn't actually part of the group, although it felt like he was.

Koda had picked up Daichi and Suga from the streets about a year ago. Only four months ago Asahi moved to town and joined them. Kiyoko had lived in this area a long time she didn't actually join the crows until Suga and Daichi did. This was mainly because her only family, which was her grandmother, had passed away.

"I know it's dangerous but we should eat tonight. You're all looking restless." They looked at each other and nodded.

Later that night:
The five of them went out earlier than usual, it was about 1opm not many people were around. There were the odd few but none of them were in the right place to attack.
As they walked further they heard some sort of grunt coming from an alleyway. They decided to follow it but it was like a maze in there. There were so many different turning points.