Loss

Immediately they took control of the situation and surrounded them. The groups faces were covered by masks so that they could clearly identify which group of ghouls they were from.

"We could slaughter you all right here right now. Or you could cooperate with us." The blonde woman spoke up. She opened up her brief case flashing a bright red tentacle like quinque.

None of them moved yet, although they definitely had the right numbers to put up a good fight. Although they didn't know the strength and ranking of these officers, which is probably why nobody had made a move yet.

"Sorry for dragging you into this mess." Kageyama apologised to the others, Kenma was laying almost unconscious in Kuroo's arms. His injuries would heal, but having someone hurt right now was really inconvenient and the officers took advantage of that.

"What do you mean cooperate?" Sugawara finally spoke. The blonde woman smirked shutting her briefcase and shaking his hand. It almost felt like she was mocking them when she did that.

"Tobio Kageyama hand him over." A man walked down the stairs. After a moment they recognised him as Kageyama's father. He opened up a briefcase to reveal a familiar bright red quinque.

"Is that?" Hinata questioned in a quite voice, the man smirked.

"Your sister made the quite the quinque, she's a good companion." Horror filled everyone's eyes at this statement. Now Hinata had verbal confirmation that his family had been massacred. That hatred and grief he felt in that moment consumed him.

The boy launched his kagune towards him and he hit it out the way with his quinque. The attack was unexpected but he couldn't hold back, he was so blinded by his own emotions that he dragged everyone else down with him. Kageyama probably didn't want Hinata attacking his father, but he hadn't tried to stop him yet.

The others used Hinata's attack as an opportunity to start fighting. There were twelve officers against a gang of powerful ghouls. The ghouls should have the upper hand, but these officers were well trained and clearly specialised in this situation.

Kageyama's father walked down the stairs confidently towards Hinata. He was flung against the wall using his quinque as he coughed up blood from the impact. The officer made a point to hold his weapon close to Hinata's throat as he threatened to kill him.

Just then the officer was pulled back onto the ground as he grimaced in pain. He touched his shoulder and just then realised that a ghoul had taken a bite out of him.

Yamaguchi stepped aside wiping the blood from his mouth, his eyes were a dark red and black. Hinata took the opportunity to stand up and defend Yamaguchi, he definitely knew how to take initiative in a fight despite his weakened Kagune.

Hinata hadn't taken much notice of the battle since he was busy with his own. Some of the officers lay injured on the ground as the others attempted to 'capture' Kageyama. There was no way anyone would let the doves get their hands on him.

The tunnel was dim lit so it became harder to fight. A distant rumbling sound could be heard. It was a train. They would take that opportunity to run away. None of them wanted to continue the fight. All the group wanted was the be safe.

"So much so for that cooperation then." The blonde woman punctured a whole through Sugawara's arm with her quinque. He stumbled back onto the ground leaving Kageyama open for attacks. Immediately Hinata jumped in to defend him.

Their Kagune's and Quinque's clashed. Hinata's kagune wasn't as good in close combat fights seeing as it focused on high speed attacks. He knew that, and so did she. She knew how to take advantage of his weaknesses.