All for a friend.

"Are we serious about this?" Daichi had his hands balled in a fist.

"You know, killing him." His sharp tone sent shivers down my spine. Of course I was serious. I will kill him even if I had to do it alone. This was pure revenge.

Kageyama eventually calmed down, but only slightly. I leaned my head against his shoulder as tears silently fell. His arms moved around me as he pulled my head close to his chest allowing me to cry into his jumper. The tears weren't out of sadness, they were tears of hatred.

His heartbeat was fast. It was almost unsettling. Kageyama's blood was surging with rage. That lit a fire within me. No matter what it took, we were going to kill that man.

"We need information about him, if we're actually planning on doing anything." Akaashi spoke.

He has a point. We need information otherwise we're never going to get anywhere. But how? It's not as if this information would be easy to find. None of us know anything about this man. All we know is that he's some kind of mad scientist.

"I don't wanna drag you guys into this, this is something I have to do." Kageyama was still holding me, but what he said really annoyed me so I pushed him away. He flinched as my expression changed.

"Are you fucking crazy? You're really planning on doing this alone, what are you a suicidal maniac?"

Maybe I could have worded that better. But that was my only way of the getting the point across that he couldn't do this alone. His expression was filled with shock. It wasn't often that I yelled at him.

"Hinata, calm down." Kenma placed a hand on my shoulder, the rest of the room sat in silence. As if we were all trying to formulate a plan.

"What if I check out the library, I could look at old news reports and stuff like that." Kenma suggested. I wanted to check it out myself but we were still in hiding at the moment. The CCG were still looking for us.

"Sounds good, don't do anything dumb." Kuroo smiled. Kenma pretty much left immediately. We were desperate for any kind of information. It's scary the lengths we would go to help out a friend. The next thing we had to do was burn that van, the one that had been stolen from the doves. They would track it down soon enough.

There was a forest behind the place we were staying, it's a dumb place to burn a van but we can't exactly do it in the middle of the street. For some reason, we were all eager to go and blow up this van. It isn't something you get to do everyday.

Bokuto drove the van into the woods until he found a ditch. He pretty much crashed the van into it, not that it really mattered, in a few moments the whole thing would be set a light. For some odd reason I felt kind of sad burning it. We really are leaving our old life behind.

We tossed some gasoline over the van and took a step back. Kuroo proceeded to light a match and toss it towards the van. Immediately the fire ignited, engulfing the van in bright red and orange flames. Everyone stood watching. It was like we were in a movie. The white paint of the van began to char as ash began to flurry.

After a minute or two of 'admiring' the fire we decided to leave fearing it would explode. Bokuto started worrying about how "we had killed some innocent animals." Although i'm pretty sure he was the most excited out of all of us to be burning that thing.

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗺𝗮: 2:36pm
𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗜 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁. 𝗜𝗳 𝗶'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗯𝘆 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴.