Let's Wait Awhile (DJ Quik & Left Eye) Part 1

Lisa is 17

Lisa is 17

Quik is 18

Okay now back to the story

~

"Hey, let's sit over here T." KK said to Tionne.

"Okay." She responded as she sat with him over in the back corner of the theater where it was real dark.

David just laughed as he held my hand and walked me over to the middle of the theater to sit down. I placed my snack down in my lap and my slushee in the cup holder. I looked over at David to see him looking at me.

"What?" I asked giggling.

"I can't look at you?" He said smirking.

"Shut up stupid. Watch the movie." I laughed nudging him.

"Aight aight." He said putting his hands up.

30 minutes into the movie, I heard a low moan from behind me. I had a feeling it was T in the back with KK. It made me feel a bit uncomfortable but I ignored it and continued to watch the movie.

Suddenly, I felt something warm brush up against my thigh. I looked down to see David's hand by the side of me and his finger gently rubbing my outer thigh. I looked up at him to see him still watching the movie.

I didn't think much of it. I actually thought it was cute. I smiled and looked back at the movie taking at sip of my slushee.

Now a complete hour went by and at this point David's hand was rubbing my inner thigh, real close to my womanhood. I felt this funny feeling throughout my body and I didn't want it to stop. But at the same time, it didn't feel right.

"D-David?" I said as a slight moan slipped out.

"Yes baby?" He said looking over at me with lust in his eyes.