Where I Wanna Be (Allen Iverson & Mona Lisa) sneak peak

Mona Lisa

Allen Iverson

Allen Iverson

"Mona just pick up the phone. I can can explain everything. I didn't ki-" *Beep* "Message marked for deletion"

I laid in my bed looking up at the ceiling as I listened to the 5th voicemail sent by my ex-boyfriend Allen. He kept calling me after I caught him a couple of days ago kissing his ex-girlfriend at a house party one of his friends were having. I was so hurt. I never thought he'd ever do me like that.

It seems like all of the athletes I know are just hoes that'll fuck anything. But the way he treated me whenever we were around each other was so different from any other guy I messed with. I just couldn't understand what I did to make him wanna cheat on me.

I sighed as I decided to put my phone on the hook on my nightstand and go to bed. When I rolled over on my side I felt my stomach turn. I had a feeling I was gonna throw up. I got up and rushed to the bathroom. I knelt down near the toilet and threw up. After I was done I sat on the bathroom floor feeling like shit. I then remembered that I missed my period a couple of weeks ago. "Fuck.." I said as the worst possible thought came to mind. I was pregnant.

To be continued...