Can We Get Away? (Tyrin Turner & Bianca Lawson) Part 1

✨

(3 Weeks Later)

*Caine's P.O.V*

It had been a couple of weeks since that shit that happened on the bus. For the rest of the week, that's all O-Dog could talk about. He was mad at me because I let that girl get away with wearing her colors. Usually, I'd shoot a nigga in the head just for that, but that was the first time I ever seen a female be as brave as her. She had some big ass balls.

Also, she was kinda fly. A little cutie with a pretty smile. I couldn't let these niggas know that shit though. They'd beat my ass if they knew I was falling for a female blood. So I kept my mouth shut.

I was sitting in my bedroom when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. It was O-Dog.

"What's up nigga?" I said dapping him up.

"Nothin', this nigga E just wanted us to do something for him real quick. Come on." He said walking out my room.

"Aight." I said getting up leaving behind him.

As I was about to leave the house, my little brother Anthony stopped me.

"Hey Caine! Can you get some more juice from the store? Mama said she ain't wanna buy no more because we always drink it fast." He said pouting.

I laughed and knelt down to his level.

"Yeah I'll get some more. Just don't tell mama, okay?" I asked.

"Okay." He said excited.

"You be good so we can go to that carnival tomorrow, aight?" I said.

"Alright."

"Love ya." I said leaving the house.

"Love you too." He said as I shut the door behind me.

My brother was only 7 years old. I didn't want him growing up like I did. Having to survive all of this unnecessary shit. It was way more stressful protecting him from it too. There's a shooting almost everyday. So I try my best whenever I'm home. But my mom does it a whole lot better since I'm apart of the bullshit.

She hates the fact that I do the shit I do, but she never once kicked me out and I appreciate her doing that. I've been thinking about leaving all of this shit alone for my family and just living a normal life. But I keep getting pulled deeper and deeper into it and I just can't get myself out. Hopefully one day I will.