Out Late (Nas & Chilli) Part 2 Ending

(A/N: I'm assuming y'all already knew Lisa is Left eye lol)

"What the hell you doin' here dressed like this? Fuck wrong with you?" He barked at me.

"Wait, I know you not talking to me when you left me in bed alone to be out with your friends doing who knows what?!" I snapped back at him as I felt Lisa walked up behind me.

"What you mean who knows what?! Yo I-" he started to say but was interrupted by Lisa coming from behind me.

"You not bout to ruin our night because you feel some type away! Come on girl!" Lisa shouted as she held my hand and pulled me away from the dance floor and the other direction.

Nasir then grab my arm and pulled me back making Lisa lose it. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! You do that again ima have to fuck you up foreal!!" She threatened as she released the grip of his hand from my arm. I looked at him and he looked heated.

"Whatever yo! Fuck this man." He scoffed walking off back to his friends as me and Lisa kept walking off the dance floor.

I turned behind me to see that he wasn't there anymore. I kinda felt bad but he wasn't listening to me when I told him I didn't like when he left out so late. Why should I even care?

20 minutes passed and Lisa and I were at the bar. We had a couple of drinks trying to get what happened earlier out of our minds.

"Hey! I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back." She told me as she got up from her seat walking away.

"Alright, dont be too long!" I yelled out to her.

As I took another shot of Hennessy from the bartender, I noticed a group of people walking in my direction. I looked to the side of me to see Nasir friends. But no Nasir.

"Wassup Rozanda. You seen Nasir?" One of them asked.

"Uh a while ago but not recently no.." I answered looking at them confused.

"We been paging him but he not answering." Another one added making me worried but I remembered he could be off somewhere with some girl, especially since he was mad at me.

"You sure he not off with some bitch?" I laughed taking a sip from my cup.

"Nah, he wasn't even feeling it after we left the house. He was acting weird all night." One of them stated.

I started thinking that maybe something bad happened.

I excused myself and went outside to the pay phone. I dialed the house phone and waited for a response. No answer. Suddenly, Lisa came outside.

"Hey what's going on? Some guys told me you went outside. What's wrong?" She asked concerned.

"Nasir isn't picking up the phone. His own friends don't even know where he went. I gotta go to the house and see if he's there." I explained.

"Alright, lets go." She insisted.

We walked to where her car was and she drove me all the way back to the house.

Now in front of the house. I ran out of the car and up to the door knocking on it. Nothing. I then tried twisting the knob but it was locked just how I left it. I started looking for my keys in my purse and that's when the door finally opened revealing Nasir in his PJ's. He looked as if he had just woke up.

"Hey Ro.." he groaned rubbing his eyes.

"Hey baby. You okay? Your friends were looking for you. You just left without saying a word." I asked.

"Oh yeah..I was too upset to still hang with them, so I just came home." He explained sighing.

Out of nowhere, he pulled me into a bear hug shutting the door behind me.

"H-hey! Can I at least say bye to Lisa?" I asked as he hugged me to death.

"Nah she gonna keep you out all night and I don't like her ass either." He said rocking me back and forth.

He let go and we looked at each other. We then broke out in laughter.

"I'm sorry for tonight Ro. I should have never grabbed you like that. I also didn't know I made you feel like that. I didn't think it was a problem to be out late with my boys until you showed me what it felt like. But I wouldn't never cheat on you. I'd look dumb af. You smoking crack if you think otherwise." Nasir said as he held my hands.

"It's okay and I know." I laughed.

"Now we about to get you out of this sexy ass outfit and into your PJ's so we could go to bed. Cuz I'm tired as hell." He said turning me around, rubbing my shoulders and kissing my neck.

"Same." I sighed until...

"ROZANDA! I HOPE HIS ASS AINT IN THERE TELLING YOU TO STAY HOME!!!" I heard Lisa loud ass yell from outside making me and Nasir looking at each other and start smiling. Lisa crazy as hell.

✨THE END✨

I finally finished a fucking story lol thank you god!!!