Out Late (Nas & Chilli) Part 1

"Why do you always insist on leaving so late with these damn fools?" I whined as I watched Nasir getting dressed in our bedroom

"You knew I was going out so I don't know why you buggin'." He shot at me putting his jacket on.

"Whatever Nasir." I said rolling my eyes laying back down.

"Ro, don't act like this." He cooed climbing over to me in bed trying to kiss my cheek. I lightly mushed his face away from mine as I rose up and looked at him.

"Look, if you walk out that door you better find somewhere else to sleep tonight." I warned as he got up.

"Shit Aight!" He scoffed as he walked out of the room leaving.

Once he left I got up and walked over to the window looking down at his friends car. He was already outside dapping them up. One of his friends looked up at me and pointed making Nasir turn away from his other friend to look up at me.

"That damn door better be unlock when I come back! I'm not playing Ro!" He shouted making me roll my eyes and shut the window going back to bed.

I couldn't sleep so I stayed up in bed watching TV. That's when my house phone rung out of nowhere. It's was my girl Lisa.

R: Hey, what's up?

L: Hey girl! You have to come out tonight! We goin to the new club that just opened in the City.

I looked at the time and it was 1:00a.m and Nasir left an hour ago. Who knows when he coming home. Shit fuck that. If he gonna be out here having fun, so am I.

R: Okay give me like 10 minutes.

L: Alright I'm on my way.

I was now in the mirror looking at my outfit. I had on this grey silk dress that stopped at my knees with grey suede open toed heels. I wore brown lipstick and a little mascara to top everything off. I looked damn good. I heard a car horn outside making me look out my window to see Lisa's car out front. I walked outside to her car to see her get out and look at me.

"Damn!! You know Nasir is going to kill you for wearing that." She warned as she walked over to me hugging me.

"Girl forget him. Since he decided he wanted to go out with his friends, I don't see why I can't go out and have a little fun as well." I explained.

"Exactly let's go!" She shouted excitedly skipping back to the driver side as I hopped in the passenger.

"We are gonna have so much fun girl. I'm excited as hell." Lisa laughed.

"I can see that." I giggled as she sped off down the street.

We had just pulled up to the club and I looked up to see a big sign that read "Envy".

"We're here. Come on." She said getting out.

I got out and looked around. It was a line of people waiting to get in. I then looked over at Lisa as she was talking to the security guard at the door. She looked over at me and motioned for me to come with her. Lisa grabbed my hand as the security guard let us by. As we walked inside, I heard loud music playing as people danced throughout the club. Blue neon lights flashing all over set the mood as I heard Lisa yell over to me.

"Come on let's go dance!!" She belted as she walked me over to the dance floor.

As we got to the dance floor, I started dancing with Lisa as Brian McKnight's "Hold Me" played next.

"Girl this is my song!" She shouted as we both started jamming.

In the middle of us dancing, I felt a hand grab my shoulder and turn me around making my heart drop. It was Nasir and he looked furious.

✨TBC✨

A/N: Part 2 coming soon!!!