Come Back (Ronreaco Lee & Trina Mcgee) part 1

Trina's P.O.V

When I walked in my dorm room, I saw my roommate Sasha laying on her bed reading a book

"Hey Sasha."

"Hey girl. How was class?" She asked placing her book on the side of her.

"It was alright. I'm tired as hell." I sighed plopping on my bed.

"Well you better take a nap now because we are going to this frat party around 8." She said excitedly.

"Wait what frat party?" I looked up at her confused.

"For Kappa Alpha Psi. This guy in my class is apart of them and invited me and you are coming with me." She got up and walked over to my bed sitting down.

"Why do I have to go? You could just go with Vikki." I sighed climbing over to my pillow.

"Vikki has a date tonight and besides I wanted to hang anyways. You are coming and that's just that." She said patting my back as she walked back over to her bed.

"I'm not sure if I should go." I said.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because I was staring at one of the guys on the sorority earlier while some of them were by the fountain before I got here and the way he was looking at me made me feel crazy. Like I got butterflies all over." I answered looking over at her.

"Wait...WHAT?!" She yelled get up looking at me.

"One of the guys on Kappa Alpha Psi was checking you out? That's insane." She said wide eyed.

"Yeah but It was lowkey embarrassing because he made his friends look at me and I don't think I wanna show my face after that." I said with my head in my pillow.

"What was his reaction when you looked at him?" She asked curious.

"He smiled and girl his smile was everything." I  said rolling over on my back looking up at the ceiling.

"Oh hell yeah you're coming with me!" She demanded.

"Wait no!" I yelled quickly raising up from my seat.

"Yes you are! He was definitely feeling you Trina!" She yelled back.

"So what?"

"And I know you feeling him too. Also, I wanna see what he looks like." She said getting up from her bed grabbing her clothing bin.