You Always Gon' Be Mine (AZ & Aaliyah) sneak peak

~I love this picture of her

~I love this picture of her. My pooh❤️😣~

"I hate this nigga yo. He always blowing up phone tryna fuck but never wanna do anything with Damien. I'm so glad I'm not fucking with him no more." My best friend Tonya said pushing her stroller down the street as walked beside her. It's always something with her and her baby father but I know they'll be messing with each other in a couple of days.

"Girl whatever. I'm glad I don't have those problems." I said shaking my head laughing looking across the street. I then seen someone I wasn't planning on seeing ever again. Anthony.

"Oh shit, I know that ain-" Tonya was about to say until cut her off. "Fuck him." I said looking away as we kept walking over to my building.

"Damn, what made you stop fucking with him girl? He look good." She said looking at me as we continued walking.

"I don't wanna talk about it. Let's go so I can do your hair." I said as I opened the door to the building.

4 hours later

I had just gotten out the shower and now I was laying down in bed watching a movie. In the middle of me eating some cookies, my phone rung. I looked at the caller I.D. and it was Anthony.

" What the fuck he want?" I said picking up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Open the door."

*click*

I looked at my phone confused after he hung up. I got up and walked over to my front door looking through the peep hole to see him standing there wearing a grey sweatsuit with his hands in his pockets. I opened the door and looked up at him.

"You gon' let me in?" He said raising his eyebrow looking lost.

"You think I'm really about to let you in my house after all the shit you put me through? Fuck you." I said about to shut the door in his face until he stopped it.

"Ayo who the fuck you talking to!? You know why I did what I did! If I ain't leave, you and me would both be fucking dead right now!" He said walking in making me walk backwards into the wall. "Look...you know I care about you. I was in some deep shit and out of everybody you should know that. I would never leave you on some bullshit."

I looked to the side of me with tears in my eyes. He was right. I knew all about the shit he did.

~Flashback~

TBC

A/N: I suck as a writer so this is a sneak peak lol I'm sorry.