My Brothers Best Friend (Devanté Swing & Ariyan Johnson) sneak peak

Queens, New York(1993)

Queens, New York
(1993)

*knock* *knock*

"Ari open the door. It's D." My brother Anthony yelled you me from upstairs.

I sighed getting up from the couch, walking over to the door. When I opened the door, I seen my brothers friend Devanté standing in front of me.

"Hey Ari. Is A here?" He asked.

"Yeah he's upstairs." I said walking away back over to the couch.

He came in, shutting the door behind him. He started looking around the place until he spoke again.

"It's been a minute since I've been in here. It looks different." He said.

"Yeah, mommy moved stuff around and painted the walls over. She said the house looked dead or some shit." I said looking over at him then back at the TV.

"Damn, you cuss now?" He chuckled.

"Im 18. I ain't no little girl no more." I said looking back over at him with an attitude.

He then made this face, like he was kinda shocked I gave him an attitude. He then laughed.

"Hm, you right about that." He said licking his lips looking me up and down.

I was confused at why he was looking at me like that. So I looked down at myself as I noticed I was wearing my pjs. A pair of shorts and a tank top that slightly exposed my breast. I then covered myself up with my blanket.

"Ain't no point in covering up now. I seen it all as soon as you walked away from the door." He said leaning up against the door way to the stairs.

I looked back over at him seeing him smirking at me. I felt myself get all flustered, embarrassed at the fact that he seen me like that. I forgot I had this shit on.

We both then heard Anthony coming down the steps. Devante looked over at him once he finally came down and dapped him up.

"What's up?" My brother said.

"Nothin'. You ready to get your ass whopped at the courts?" Devante said laughing.

"Fuck outta here." My brother said smacking his teeth.

"Ariyan, lock the doors when I leave, aight?" He said as they both looked over at me.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes looking back at the TV.

"Stank ass attitude." Anthony whispered to Devante as they both started walking towards the door.

"I heard you. Bitch ass nigga." I snapped.

"Just lock the damn door. I'm not playing with you." My brother said walking out the front door with Devante behind him shaking his head.

Upset, I got up and rushed to the door to slam it shut, until something on the other side stopped me. It was Devante.

"He's right. You do have a stank ass attitude." He said looking down at me.

"I don't care. He ain't gonna do shit." I cussed.

"You must think you got it like that, huh?"
He said getting closer to me, roughly pushing the door open, making me back up. I looked up at him like he was crazy.

"I think someone needs to bring your ass back to reality and fix that fucked up mouth of yours." He said getting closer to my face.

It was a short pause as he looked me up and down coming back up to my eyes. He smirked and licked his lips, laughing.

"Lock the door." He hissed before turning around walking away from the door over to my brother who wasn't paying attention half way down the hallway.

Caught off guard, I shut the door and locked it. What the hell was up with him? That's the first time I heard him talk to me like that. He was probably just trying to scare me. It's not like he's actually going to do something to me, right?

✨TBC✨