panic attack

No ones P.O.V:

"Wait, i just remembered something important. Hey Y/N why did you start crying out of no where?" Asked Mark With curiosity in his eyes.

That one question made the room go quiet in second, most of them now starting to wonder the same thing while the others were thinking of ways to not answer the question. Not thinking of a way to get out of the situation Jin, Jungkook, Jimin and Tauhyung looked at Y/n with apologising eyes.

Everyone was now looking at Y/n waiting for an answer to come only to be met with a door quickly opening relieving Mr Kim himself. Surprise was laced in his sightly young looking  features that make him look a few years younger than his real age. He was quite surprised at the number of boys in the room with one girl when at least two boys could have stayed with her and the others gone to class.

"Uh. Hi children? Im guessing you are the boy's new friends?" Mr Kim asked quickly making them almost forget the question that was asked...keyword, almost.

"Actually, we don't know if we're friends yet sir." Jinyoung Responded respectful to the elder who looked like he was holding onto his twenties when he was infact thirty three(33) years of age.