Nervous

No one's P. O.V:

"And that's how her face flew to my fist." As she finished they just got back home and were standing in front of the house. Jimin laughed at that excuse after she admitted she punched Meggie.

"Why can't you just say 'I punched her'?" he chuckled.

"'Cause I didn't." she said, walking through the door giggling with Jimin.

"But you just said you did." they giggled. As the giggles died down they noticed everyone was looking--no staring at them.

"what?" they both ask as they stare back at them making them snap out of their trans.

"Nothing, Y/N are you calm now baby?" Tauhyung's mom said. Y/N smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, i am thanks to Chimc- i mean Jiminie!" Y/n said, quickly finishinv the last part of the sentence when she realized what she was about to call Jimin.

"Thats great princess, now go get your bag so i can quickly take you to school. You guys are almost lat for school." Tauhyungs dad quickly said looking from Y/N to the boys to his watch.

"Yeah..." Tauhyung and Namjoon said at the same time, feeling a little- no a lot more jealous than when Jimin stole Y/N before they could.

Once everyone was ready, they waited for Uncle Kim downstairs as he went to fetch the car keys in the kitchen. Coming back with the car keys he shouts "lets goooo".

Making sure his last out of the house he locked the house and drives them to school. With a "enjoy your day", Uncle Kim drove off to work with his wife. Now standing in front of the school, was 7 oddly nervous but excited kids.

The boys moved here first the day after the fight happened, which was not long ago so they don't really know the school that well. Realising a deep breath the boys start working into the school they are now used to, only to realize a few steps later that there kitten wasn't following.