new groups

No one's p.o.v:

"Who are you guys anyways?" Everyone asked at the same time. They looked at each other then giggled.

"Lets introduce each other!!" The guy from earlier says, bts believed his name was bambam. One by one they started saying their names.

"J-hope!"

"Call me Bambam"

"Jin"

"Jb"

"Namjoon"

"Mark"

"Jungkook"

"Jackson"

"Jimin"

"Jinyoung"

"Y/n"

"Youngjae"

"Tauhyung"

"Yugyeom"

"And we are bts...we are missing one though...."

"And we are got7"

They all say one by one with a greeting smile on their faces. Bambam then handed out food to each and every one in the room except the boy he was agueing with(Jb).

"Say sorry for caling me an ass and you won't starve." He says to him.

"Give me the foid and you won't die" Jb says back.

"Oh come on Jb, just one small sorry." Bambam says back.

"You can share with me, im not that hungry anyways." Y/n says making everyone turn to her.

"Really? You mean it?" Jb askes.

"Nope. Shes not gonna do that." Jin, Jungkook, Tauhyung and Namjoon all quickly answered then looks at each other.

"What? Don't tell me all you guys have a crush on her or something?" He says with a questioning face.

"Nooo, bruh we like her brothers." Jungkook says. "Im actually her cousin"

"I'm actually her blood brother." Jin says.

"Yeaaa, wat Jungkook first said." Tauhyung and Namjoon says nervously.

"Oh, then why you being so protective about food?" Jb askes.

"Because...she need to eat." Tauhyung says.

"Its fine guys, im not that hungry so come Jb." Y/n says quickly. Jb climbed on the bed and started sharing with Y/nWhile they were eating we talked about redeem things. When they had finished they put the plates and plastic cups back in the cart.

"Wait i just remembered something important. Hey Y/n why did you start crying out of no where?"