well its a start

Authors POV:

46519 were the numbers found. What does it mean? Jins aunt kept asking that question over and over again. Little did she know that Jin, Y/N and Yoongi knew exactly what it meant.

Well not particularly, they didn't know what it meant but they knew how to solve them. The reason why those were the only 5 family pictures with numbers behind them is because its a code. Jins dad knew what he was doing, he knew in a situation like this, u would take the most special family pictures you guys had. It was hard to make the decision but in the end you made the right one. Those numbers meant something but non of you guys understood it at the moment. So your aunt decided to keep you guys.

"You and your siblings will be living with us from now on, OK?" She said to Jin.

U simply nodded your head and put Y/N on the couch. Jungkook later put Yoongi where Y/N was. Jin calmed down after 30 minutes. When he was finally clam he decided to have a short 1 hour nap. (By the way the time Jin got to his anuts house it was in the morning let's say around 7 AM)

.
.
.

7 hours later Jin woke up and went to the kitchen. "Aunty can you make me something to eat. I'm soooo hungry" Jin said.

"Sure thing sweetie, what do you wanna eat?" His Aunt said

" I want to eat ( you choose what his going to eat). Jin said

His Aunt quickly made him food. She was a bit worried because you slept for 7 hours from the morning to afternoon. While Jin was sleeping his aunt was talking care of the twins. After Jin ate he watched TV with Jungkook.

Knock knock
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mohahahahahaha. Sorry but this is were it has to end. Sorry for the short chapter, a friend told me that the foray one was too long even tho it was 1200 words. Oh well. Plz vote and tell me how in going