rain?

No ones's p.o.v:

Y/n froze, everything around her went blurry. Including the voices around her, it sounded as if she was under water. Her cheeks went red like her eyes now, and for some reason they feel warm and....wet?

^Was it raining? No, i would have felt the water on my head and body too. Am...am i crying? I don't think so...^ Reaching up to feel her cheeks she realized she was crying.

Her actions caused everyone around her to stop what they were doing to check if she was ok. All spamming her with questions she couldn't hear or answer.

After a while, she felt herself being pulled into a warm in brace. She didn't- no couldn't look at who it was, she didn't want to so instead she buried her head into their chest and held them tightly while crying her eyes out again.

"Go get the principal!! We need to tell her whats happening and call her parents to get her!!" The voice shouted, making Y/n feel a buzzing in his chest as they shouted to whoever they were shouting at.

She ignored it, the sounds around her, the people around her, the crowd forming around them, everything which is anything around her. She just kept crying, not only at the fact that her hope wasn't all for nothing, but at what he said.

She didn't know how to feel, happy that her twin brother is alive and answered her back giving them a way to find him. Or sad that what he had told her about her dad, the man she barely remembers, thean who was never there for her, the man who married her mom who like her dad, was never there for them too.

"Whats going on, why is she crying?!" Was the last thing Y/n heard before everything turned black.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi my lovies❤😇 hope u are all well. Lets make a deal, if you can tell me what u think Yoongi said, I'll update again today. If u can't, then I'll update but the end of this coming week. The closest one wins, and I'll dedicate the next chapter to them. Bye lovies, hope one of u win😇❤👋