unknown?

Mr Tauhyung's dads p.o.v:

I was at work when i got a call from the school. Its their first day n they already got in trouble, i thought to myself. I picked up my phone and answered the call.

"Hello, is this Y/N's guardian?" A lady spoke as soon as i answered.

"Yes, I'm her father." I response. Its not like im wrong on lying sayin I'm her father, she's like a daughter I've never had. And its not like a few guys her age don't have an eye for her, including a few of the boys. *cough*like my son*cough*. (Corona 👀. Jk)

"Oh, ok. Well you're talking to the school's nurse--" she started.

"Wait what?! Is Y/n ok?!" I cut her off with my questions.

"Yes she is sir. I'm calling because Y/n had an accident this morning. Its has if she had an episode. She's not injured but she did faint. She's in the sick room with her brothers i assume and seven other boys i assume are her friends or relatives. I think its best to come fetch Y/n just incase she has another episode." She explains to me.

Seven other boys? Who are they and why are they with Y/n and the boys? Can't Y/n just get a female friend than just always beenin around male, thy could easily hurt her. I overthinking things, if i keep doing this i will be more wooried than i already am. I take a deep breath before answering the nurse.

"I'm on my way, please look after her while I'm on my way there. Thank you for calling me to inform me this, i really appreciate it." I finally responded. Before i hung up i heard her say your welcome and that she will look outfor her incase it happens again.

I told my wife to make sure everything goes as planned since we have been working on a big project. She had questions about why i was quickly leaving and i just told her "the kids" after that she had kept quiet even though she now had more questions.

~30 minutes later~

I had just arrived at the school again and headed straight to the office. The office had helped me find the sick room( i don't know what its called in other places so i sure this one😅). Right before i opened the door i heard a question from an unknown voice which made this situation make sense. Piecing the pieces together i had figured out what had happened.

"Wait i just remembered something important. Hey Y/n why did you start crying out of no where?"

Shit!