pain

No ones P.O.V

Help was all they needed...

They ran as fast as there small legs could take. They went to the nearest river to the carnvel. Han river. Once they stepped in memories came flowing through their minds.

All memories of Yoongi. They cried remembering his not with them right now. What Y/N said - that he might be died or they might hurt him - was going through there minds too.

They never felt so much....pain. They were hurting, and they were hurting bad. They never realized what river they were in until now.

"Isn't this Yoongi's favorite river? The one were mo... Mom and da.... And dad would t-take us to whenever it was our bir-birthdays?" Y/N asked. Jin nodded. Same as Jungkook. They never came here without him.

"What ever happened to your mom and dad?" Jungkook asked. He still doesn't know. Y/N also doesn't. Every time they asked they were around Aunt Jeon and she would change the subject every time. She was hiding it for their own good.

Jin on the other hand knew what happened. He heard the gun shot. He thought he knew they both died. He was scared to tell them. He didn't want to relive that moment. But he knew they had to know sooner or later. He just wanted it to be later.

"I can't tell you. It will hurt you guys even more than how you are hurting about Yoongi" Jin said.

They never had a funeral for them. They couldn't becoz they never found the bodies plus then everyone would have been depressed. Expectly the three kids.

Losing someone as important as Yoongi in there lives made them feel so much pain. The pain was too much for them. They couldn't handle it. But they kept doing. They were not ready to give up on him. Never give up is what they said and promised to each other.

But will they keep that promise?