leaving

Tauhyungs P.O.V:

Hi, can't tell you who i am. Im in trouble. I just kinda told Jin i like Y/n, his sister. My gosh, im so died. We stay quite for a few minutes then Jin smiles a sheepish smile.

"Thats cute, lil V has a crush on my and Yoongis kitty" he says and i immediately go red in the face. Wait did he just call me V? And Y/n kitty? Only one person is allowed to call us that and his not here with us :(.

"Don't call us that." I whisper

"What was that?"

"Don't call us that" i repeat a bit louder but he doesn't hear it.

"I can't hear you"

"Don't call us that!!" I shout and he heard me this time.

"Why not?"

"Yoongi used to call us that. I miss him" i sigh and looked Jin in the eyes with tears running down my face.

"Its ok, we'll find him. We all miss him Tae" he says trying to wipe my tears away.

"It hurts"

"What"

"That his not here. It hurt here" i say pointing at my heart.

"Its ok T, come we go back and cuddle Y/n more. Its gonna make you feel better" he says as he walks me out of the bathroom. We get back to Y/ns room and Jin let me cuddle onto Y/n from the back. He cuddles onto me but this arms are around me and her. It felt safe.

After a few minutes we both fall asleep.

Y/n's P.O.V:

Its morning and i feel hands all over me. Not one but 6. Thy spelt the night here for me. It was cute. After a while Jin wakes up and tells me to pack all my cloths that i can. So i did as i was told. I packed cloths, shoes, everything i needed and wanted. I even put all my kitty ears in there. Not the time to tell this story so i won't.

I come out with my bags and put them in tbe living room. I wonder where we going. Everyone comes down with there bags with cloths in it and we hear a honk from a big family car outside.

As we go Jin says "we leaving!! We might not come back so good luck!" We all quickly go into the car after putting our bags away. As we go inside the car Aunt Jeon comes running out the door. They push me in since im the first one to enter and fill up quick.

The car starts driving quickly and i look back. I see aunt Jeon drop to the floor and cry. It was heartbreaking to see that.

"Hey Jin,Jungkook when are we coming back home?" I ask them and they just look at each other before answering in snick.

"We don't know, once we do we'll tell you."