stalker

No ones P.O.V:

"Aunt Jeon! Please come here?!" Jin called.

"Hold on Jin, I need to finish making lunch! Remember your friends are coming so I need to make extra food!" Aunt Jeon replied

"Its important, please Aunt Jeon! I'll do anything!" Jin begged

"Fine, I'm coming let me wash my hands first!" She said

After she washed her hands she headed up stairs to Jin who is in library.

"So whats this important thing you need to tell me honey?"

"Look at these pictures for me please"

"Why?"

"Please just look at them and tell me if you notice something different about them"

She took the pictures from Jin and analysised them. After a while she looked at the back of each picture. Now all the pictures are looking away from her and the back is facing her.

She was shocked, but mostly scared. Someone had/has been stalking them. She wondered if these were the only pictures they took or if there were more.

"When did this happen? When did they go missing?"

"I don't know, I missed mom and dad and just wanted to see there faces so I took the pictures from the safe and found two missing. Aunt Jeon, did you take these pictures?"

"No honey, I didn't. Do we still have a picture of the numbers and actually pictures on my phone?"

"I'll check." Jin run down and took his Aunts phone them ran back up. He looked through her pictures and found them. "Yea, we still have them."

"That's good, I'll print them and keep them with me wherever we go"

"What do you think happened?"

Aunt Jeon smiled at him sadly. "Your mom and dad missed you too so they took them and replaced them with these ones sweetie." She was lieing to protect him. She was so scared but she had to be strong. For you three.

"Come help me with laugh, there's a lot to make and in gonna need my favorite chef to help me."

"I'm on it!" Jin quickly run downstairs and washed his hands. He cared on cooking what she started which was. She smiled to herself in the library at the thought of Jin on a step stool cooking.

Little Soekjin I hope you protect Y/N, Jungkook and your friends when you grow up. To threat them like your kids and act like your there mom and dad.

She just wished she would live to see that happen.

Bamm! Second update and right after I posted 46? I'll see if there will be a third one too.

Please don't forget to vote and comment!

Love you