Protective Stangers

Y/N's P. O. V:

I stand there, frozen in place, too nervous to move a muscle. I just stare up at the school which looks like a grait to me. As the boys start walking, I stay frozen in my place. Only after a few steps did they notice that I wasn't with them.

As they turn around to look at me, they ask me, "why I'm not following them." I didn't say any thing, I just kept looking up at the giant building in front of me. I hear them calling me, but it's like I'm underwater.

After a while of them calling me, I feel a hand grab mine. It scared me to the point that I jumped and and fell on my butt. "Owwie!" I whine, finally looking up at up at the person who scared me. *sigh* gosh, it was just Jimin.

"wh-" before I could finish, some boys came running up to me and helped me up.

"What did you do that for?! She didn't even do anything to you jerks!" one of them said.

"yea, leave her alone will ya, go pick on someone your owm size!"  another contined.

"thank you for helping me up, but please don't shout at them." I said quietly but loud enough for them all to hear (including bts).

"Why are you defending them?" another boy said.

"because their kinda like my brothers. Well most of them." I said a bit louder this time.

"oh, OK then, sorry for that we didn't know." they all said at once.

"it's OK, you didn't know. I understand. At least I know if I get bullied you'll stand up for me, even though you don't know me." I said with a smile on my face, which they returned.

"are you new to the school? They asked.

" yea, is it that obbous? " I asked. Everyone chucked for some reason." what?" I asked.

" do you mean obvious?" the boy who first shouted at bts asked, still laughing.

" that's what I said."

" no, you said 'obbous' " Jimin said, trying to say it in my voice. Failing to, he laughs even harder.

"no I didn't!"

"yes, you did!"

"no I didn't!"

"yes, you did!"

"no I did-"

°•kitten........miss......where.......alive........dad........died.........you....bye.......later•°

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(A/N) hey. It's been a while since I've updated. Sorry for that. I have been so busy with school, writing and all since I'm not going to school daily. I'll update whenever I have free time and since I'm almost done writing, that will be soon. I'll see if I can update another chapter today. We'll see. Tnx for those who understand. Byeee