protect her

Jungkooks P.O.V:

"Its a long story but ok......." Mom tells me. I can't really introduce myself to you guys. Mom really made we upset. Sorry.

"It started a while ago before you were born. Before i even met your dad." She starts. "I was part of a group. A mafia group. I was one of there strongest members. I was good in everything fighting, technology, plan makers, everything you could think of. Me and Jins dad were in the same Mafia group. We were close, he was ALMOST my bestfriend. We were the best together, we killed a lot of people together and it was fun until there was the beginning of a huge war. I td him lers leave for a while so we don't get into the mess but he was took into it. He was actually going to become the boss of the whole group. He WANTED yo be boss. So he told me tobgo and leave him. So i did. I went to Busian and stayed there for a few months. Hidden in plain sait. I met your dad in busan actually. We got married there and had you. When you were one we moved back here. The war was still going but they were too forcusd on protecting there families than who got away. I wasn't the only one who did though. Me and Jins dad talked everyday since we left. The day when Jin and the twins came without there parents they called a code red. Meaning things backfired and they were paying the price. They were killed that day. Tje war still goes on. When your dad heard about this he wabted to help so badly but the maltery refused to let him go. He might not come anytime soon too. Everything happened so quickly. It was so sad and heartbreaking to see this. The pictures with numbers are special because it means something. But now one by one they are being replaced by pictures we never took. I told Jin that it was happening because his parents or Yoongi misses him. Its ruff for him. We don't know who is doing this or why, but i feel like it involves the war. No one expect you, Jin and me know. We can't tell Y/N any of this." She finished and wips her tears away. She has been crying throughout the whole thing. It hers to see eomma cry.

"W-why not?" I ask. Its about her mom and dad after all.

"To protect her" she says sternly. From what? I nod and was about to stand up but stopped when we were crying. We turn to it and see........

A/N: who do you think it is? Do you think shes hiding something?