kidnap

No ones P.O.V:

Jin and to twins are sorted now. They leaving with Aunt Jeon (Jungkooks mom). Jin is now 6 years old and the twins are 3. The twins go to kindergarten well Jin goes to primary school grade 1.

Things are going well for them. Everything is back to normal with them except Jin and yoongi get nightmares everyday. The same nightmares, like they were having one dream.

Y/N got visions from time to time instead of nightmares. But her visions were the same as they dreams but shorter, like a summary of it.

They have told Aunt Jeon about this but she just says "don't worry it will go away. Nothing will ever happen like that. Nothing has ever happened like that." And other stuff like that.

Once, Y/N had a vision of one of the boys being kidnapped. She told her brothers and they were shocked. That ever happened in there nightmare.

Jin and Jungkook began to worry. Who will be the one to go missing?.

A year later

Jin is 7 and the twins are 4. Its the twins birthday and they discided to go to a carnival to surprise them. (Any carnival you like) the twins minds were blown. They went on all the rides as groups (bts was there. They already thought and discide to name there group bts)