"awesome"

No one's p.o.v:

"Don't you even think about it!! Do you know how much trouble you've been causing ever since you came here?! And you, I thought you were better than to act the way you are acting now! I'm disappointed, I'm disappointed in the both of you!..."  a voice shouted from a few feet away, walking closer as it speaks.

The voice played the disappointed card, knowing that kids hate it when someone more superia to them says" I'm disappointed in you...".  It make kids feel made for what they've down, and that's exactly how they felt. Everyone who was involved in the fight felt bad for what they did, everyone except Meggie.

Meggie felt pissed, pissed that this person stopped her from attacking Y/N. She was pissed that Y/N almost beat her up in front of people. She was pissed that her minions thought she was weak that she needed help from them. She was pissed that she looked vulnerable in front of people.

"Go to my office, NOW" she yelled.

"Yes principal Min" the all said at the same time. On the way there Y/N and Jungkook met up with Jimin who was coming from the bathroom.

"what's going on, I thought you said you were going to class. And why does Y/n some bruises on her hands and face?" Jimin questioned.

"Y/n punched Meggie in the face! It was awesome, one punch made her fall on the ground." Jungkook cheered.

"I didn't punch her! Her face just flew to my fist..." she stubbornly said.

"whatever, it was still awesome!" Jungkook replied stating his point.

"wait what?!" Jimin shouted in shook

"if anyone asks, that's what happened. I didn't punch her, her face few to my fist" Y/n says quickly before her and Jungkook continued walking.

End of flashback

"And that's why her face flew to my fist."