Answer me

No ones P.O.V:

As they were in Aunt Jeons room comforting each other they all fall sleep except Aunt Jeon herself. Some were now on the fall sleeping abd others on the bed. Jin was one of the people who was sleeping on the bed, he was sleeping at the very age of the bed. He was very close to falling off the bed and Aunt Jeon saw that.

As she was moving to put Jin in a better, more comfortable and far away from the edge position, the picture he was holding in the hand that was dangling off the bed fall. Its back was facing her and she saw no number on it.

She slowly walked to it and picked it up almost forgetting that Jun can fall any minute now. She put the picture down and quickly put Jin far away from the edge. She took the picture back in her hands and stared at it.

She said nothing apon seeing it. She was in too much shock. She doesn't know how long she was just standing there staring at it but she did know that it was enough for someone to walk up. And someone did walk up, it was Jungkook.

She rubbed his eyes to get the tiredness out of him. She didn't turn around to look at him nor did she say anything to him. Jungkook stood up and walked to his mother. He was scared she was crying again so je had to check. Once he got there he saw her face. It was a shocked, sad, depressed, scared type of face.

He looked at what she was staring at and was shocked himself. "Did you take this picture eommo? He asked.

"....." She never answered. It was too hard to get words to form in her mouth.

"Eomma? Answer me please.".

"...."

"Eomma please"

"...."

"Eomma....." At this moment he started crying. She ignored him and stayed quiet when he wanted answers. He couldn't take it. He ran out of that room and went to the rooftop.

He cried there for a while then heard the trapdoor open then close. He didn't need to look at the person to know who it was.

"Answer me now" was all he said to the person before they sat down.

"Its a long story but ok......."

A/N: who do you think it was? Do you think his going to get the answers he wants? Do you think they might lie to my Jungkook?

Drop comments on what you think, expect a few more updates soon too.

P.s i am so excited that this book has gotten 107 viewers. This is the second book i wrote and the first one only got 82 viewer. Omg omg omg i am so so happy.

Oh and i wanna know if i let out my 5th book will you read it. I'll tell you what its about on the next chapter.