Disappointed

No ones p.o.v

"Shut it brat or else" Meggie shouts. "Im sure his not at home actually, you said he was kidnapped. Are you syre he didn't run away from you because he thought you are a worthless, good for nothing, mersable little g—" she gets interrupted by a fist connecting to her left chick painfully.

Someone had punched her square in the face making her loss her balance for a moment. Recovering from the impact and gaining her balance back, she touched the chick that took the impact.

As soon as she touched the now red and brushed chick she withdrawed her hand, feeling pain in her chick. She looked up to see the person who punched her was Y/N.

Y/N stood there with a angry-pained expression. As she kept glaring at Meggie she grow more angry than pained/hurt. She tighted her fists and was getting ready to punch her again.

Meggie show that and mirrored her actions. Everyone around them now cheering "fight, fight, fight" over and over again. Jungkook screaming for Y/N to not fight Meggie because his afriad she's going to get hurt.

Meggie growing impatient with Y/N throws a punch at her, which hits her close to her eye on the nose. At the impact of that punch, Y/N falls down.

"You can't take a punch?! You might have thrown one but that was weak! No wonder your precious Suga left you, 'cause you a weak bitch!!" Meggie spat on her.

Once the word Suga left her mouth Y/N jumped up, tears in her eyes ready to rain down. She was getting to emotional and Jungkook knew it. He knew that she was going to snap and come after Meggie. He tried to stop her but Meggies followers stopped him.

"If i were you, i would stop talking. You don't know how it feels to lose someone special to you and the world is just to lazy and selfish and useless at helping you find them. If you were in my shoes, you wouldn't last a second with this feelings!" Y/N finally got tired of Meggie and spoke what was in her mind. She was tired of her, ever since Yoongi left she has been picking on her.

"Wooww, you actually have a back bone. You can talk back to me now, well I'll tell you wha--" Meggie started, getting interrupted by Y/N tricking her to the ground. Y/n sat on her stomach and threw punches at her over and over again.

As that happens Meggies followers forget about stopping Jungkook to rush over to Meggies rescue. Jungkook runs over there just before them and pulls Y/N off Meggie. Wrapping his arms around her waist to stop her from tricking Meggie again.

Regretting her followers help she stands up, about to go after Y/N again but was stopped by a loud strict voice shouting over others, making every person freeze instantly.

"Don't you even think about it!! Do you know how much trouble you've been causing ever since you came here?! And you, I thought you were better than to act the way you are acting now! I'm disappointed, I'm disappointed in the both of you!..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey guys. First of all, sorry I took so long to update this, with schools reopening and catching up on work and projects makes it hard to update frequently. Tnx if u understand. N sorry again. I might try and make time to update a few more chapters today. We'll see how it goes.