Chapter 22

"W-what are you doing here?" Did Liam really just say that? Is he serious about this?

"Coming back to you." Liam answered. "I'm tired of being alone. I don't want you to be alone, (Y/N)."

"Are you sure about this, Liam?" You seem shocked.

"I never should've left you after you forgiven me. I was still didn't accept the the fact that I hurt you and that killed me everyday." Liam's head dropped down sadly. Liam hated himself more by the day for not being able to control his actions.

You lift Liam's head back up and placed your hand on his face gently. "I forgave you, Liam. But why come back all of a sudden?"

Liam's heart began racing and he took a deep breath, "Do you remember when I told you, that if I loved you, I'd let you go."

"And if they come back they were always yours?" You finished the line.

"Exactly. And....." Liam's eyes welled up with tears. He's looking like he's about ready to pour his heart into you.

"And what, Li? Talk to me." You place his other hand on his face wiping his tears away from his eyes.

"I.....I...." Liam whimpered.

"You what, Liam? It's okay just tell me." You assured him, wanting an answer from him.

"I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO LET YOU GO!!" Liam sobbed putting his face in your neck. You haven't seen Liam so broken before, it's sad of him you've never seen before. He's always so tough and hides his feelings for you. He's literally a giant teddy bear with a rough side to him.

"I love you, Liam. I'm sorry for letting you go in the first place" 

"I love you more (Y/N). Words can't describe how much I do." Liam mumbled in your neck. You held Liam until his cries died down. He stopped and wiped his eyes and noticed you wet shirt from his tears.

"Feeling better, Li?"

"I am. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else but you. My perfect boy." Liam wiped the tears out your eyes as well for a kiss. The kisses became more passionate and more serious to the point where Liam would nibble on your lower lip, sneaking his hands under your shirt.

"Liam, what are you doing?" You broke away from the kiss. Liam didn't allow it holding the back of your head.

"I want you." Liam whispered on your lips kissing you one more more.

"What?" You asked as he kissed down your jawline to you collarbone. The hand he kept under your shirt went down into your pants.

"I want you now." Liam put you against the wall attacking your lips and thrusting forward into your crotch, trying to unzip your pants.

"Liam, I'm not in the mood for that yet." You whimpered trying to get him off you but Liam won't let that happen. You've been away from Liam for too long and we wants you as close to him as possible.

"You can't resist me. I won't let you." Liam growled pulling your shirt off you and throwing it away somewhere. Liam carried you to the bed room and sat on the bed holding on to you around your waist. He roughly grabbed and carressed your ass. He pulled them down to your ankles and gave you one smack on the ass, making you gasp. Liam kissed the same spot he smacked and licked one cheek. Liam laid back on the bed brining your hips towards him.

"Liam...." You pant as he's being rough on you. 

"Bend over." Liam put you in the bed the way he wanted you. You stayed there not knowing what to expect but you were ready for it. Liam undid his pants and spreads your ass cheeks exposing your entrance. He spat in it and forced his finger inside you, prepping you.