Chapter 18

Waking up trapped in Liam's toned aims, pressed in his chest is the best think to wake up to. Now that all of the unfortunate events happended, Liam doesn't want to let go. Ever again.

"I feel like if I let you go now, someone else will take you away from me." Liam kissed the top of your head.

"True. I get taken away and you bring me back."

"I'll keep doing that for as long as I can." Liam rolled on his back pulling you directly on top of him.

"Your always fighting." You said.

"What eles do you want me to do?"

"That would be great if we could go one week without you tearing someone apart. Just you and me, cuddling, dates, all that stuff." You smiled thinking about how great it would be.

"I'd cuddle you for a whole day if I could."

"I'd love that." You reached up to peck Liam on the lips.

~~~~

"Would you date me if I was a werewolf and you were normal?"

"Um...I don't know." Liam said. "If you were a good werewolf unlike James I would."

"Then I would be the once ripping people apart and your the one getting kidnapped." You held Liam's hand.

"True." Liam nodded.

"I wouldn't hurt you or let anyone else hurt you."

"Neither would I -AAHH!!" Liam dropped to the ground holding on to a sudden scratch on his arm after a dark figure dashed past you and Liam.

"Liam, are you okay?" You noticed a dark evil look in his eyes. Liam's mind started to play tricks on him hallucinating.

Liam looked at you growing fangs with changing eyes. "James...."

"James? I'm (Y/N)."

Liam snapped turning into a rapid wolf snarling and growling.

"Liam....it's me! (Y/N)!" It's terrifying watching Liam. "You said you wouldn't hurt me!"

You didn't say anything back. You got up and ran for your life. Liam absent-mindedly ran after you not realizing who he's running after. In his head he thinks it's James but it's you. He finally caught up tackling you to the ground making you scracth and bruise up on the ground.

Your flash flashed before your eyes when Liam growled in your face. Before he could attack, he turned back human losing the eye look in his eyes. Back to normal.

He found his hands around your throat and bruised body. You two made eye contact and a tear fell out your eye.

"(Y/N)!! Please!! I didn't meant to!!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE, LIAM!! YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER ME!!" You cried sprinting away from him.

"That was an accident, (Y/N)! Please!" He begged. Everything he's saying doesn't matter to you anymore. Tired of everything, you took the promise ring off your finger giving it back to him.

"I'm done, Liam. I'm tired of being attacked and I thought you were the last person that would do that to me."

"Babe, it wasn't my fault!" Liam begged for your attention. You ran the dark streets to your apartment slamming the door behind you.

"I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN, LIAM!!" He heard on the other side of the door. His heart shattered into pieces when he realized the love of his life now hates him. He didn't say anything. He just left back to the woods where he's alone and away from you.

"I made that promise to protect you......and I didn't." Liam whispered balling up his fist with tears. "WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!" He chocked out sobs dropping to his knees as the rain poured on him.

He got infected by wolfsbane from the scratch he's gotten. It made him hallucinate and think you were James. Iwasn't Liam's fault. It was because James attacked earlier.