Chapter 27

"On my mark." Liam whispered to you.

"Really?" James shook his head and folded his arms. "What is he gonna do with that thing?" James points at your gun and laughs.

"Three.....two....."

"No really what is he gonna do with that."

"ONE!" Liam turned into the new and improved wolf that he's become and howled.

"GET THEM!" James commanded and disappeared into the dark. Liam ran to every wolf he saw biting and clawing at them with ferociousness.

"That bastard!" You growled wishing you shot him before he ran away.

"GGGGRRR!!!!" The three minion wolves in front of you growled. You became scared all of a sudden.

"Maybe I shouldn't have said that I'd fight behind, Liam." You whispered.

"What are you thinking (Y/N)?! You'd never leave Liam alone!! You love him too much!!" That voice of reason in your head told you.

"I'm right. I 'd never leave Liam." Your nervousness turned into fearlessness holding the gun up. "For Liam." You cocked back the forend and pulled the trigger-

BANG!!!!

You shot on in the heart and turned in back human. The other two growled and you fired at them both.

BANG!!! BANG!!!

The kick from firing the gun hurts your shoulder a bit. "The guy never warned me about how powerful this thing was."

"(Y/N), run!!" Liam commanded turning human and slashing a henchmans throat with his human claws.

"I won't leave you, Liam!" You looked away and shot a wolf approaching.

Liam grabbed you by your shoulders, "I love you and I appreciate your help. You need to help me by running that way to make a distraction." Liam pointed to the direction.

"A distraction?!"

"Trust me. Just run that way, I'll take out the guys that don't follow you and— one second." Liam pulled you out the way and jabbed his crawls in a wolfs heart that launched at him.

"I'll take out the rest then come for you. Then we'll deal with James, yeah?"

"Yeah?" You kissed him and ran away with a few wolves behind you.

"He's so determined. I love it." Liam smiled and grew his fangs changing into a wolf again. Four surround him walking around Liam. He had became their prey. With his newly enhanced werewolf senses, he felt the one behind him jump at him before it happen.

He snatched it out the air with his teeth and by it's neck, slinging it into a tree. The one in front of Liam jumped on him. Liam used his strong hind legs to kick the beast off him and a few feet away. The final two quickly turned human and jumped on Liam, trying to hold him. It didn't take Liam long to shake them off and send them to the ground directly under Liam.

They both recover in the ground and found Liam growling in both their faces.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" You heard the screams from miles away and Liam's loud barks.

"Sounds like Liam did that." You pant as you are running. Due to the fact, you have good aim, it was easier for you to look back and shoot as you ran. Luckily you found a shortcut that led you into a hiding place behind a few trees. The pack of wolves lost you and went running into the woods with no idea of where you are. You caught you breathe and stayed hidden while Liam made his way to you.