Chapter 4

"Come on, boy!!" Your childishly held out the frisbee in front of Liam in wolf form. Regardless of being big and bad, he can act like a house dog. It's late at night and you and Liam decided to go to the park when no one would be out. 

You throw the frisbess and Liam goes after it. Liam barks and runs after it as if he were a real dog. You have the stop match on your phone to see how long it will take. Liam howled signaling you to stop the watch. It took his four seconds.

"New record?" Liam grumbled turning human with the frisbee still in his mouth.

"Only a second shorter. New record" You told him putting your phone away.

"If I could grow a tail while I was still human, I'd wag it" Liam joked and you both laugh. "Tug O' War?"

"Your on" You were determined to beat him in Tug O' War. You always lose but it's a good work out. You hold one end of the rope and Liam bites on the other. 

'3...2....1!" You counted down and you and Liam go at war. He has an advantage because he has werewolf strength and he walks on four legs when he's transformed. You dig your heels into the ground not giving up until Liam yanks on the rope making you fall forward then Liam jumps on you. 

"OK, Liam!! You Win!! You Win!!!" You playfully yell and squirm under Liam in wolf form. He's turing human on top of you as his weight decreases leaving less strain on your body

"That's eight in a row for me, zero for you" Liam mocked picking you up off the ground. 

"Yeah yeah, you have four legs and I have only two-" You hear something in the buses and you jump. Liam takes immediate action and pulls you into his strong arms being protective defending you. Liam growled growing fangs and his brown eyes starten to lighten ready to attack. 

It jumped out the street and there were two deer running with each other. You and Liam sighed in relief. You didn't know what it was and Liam though it was an enemy wolf. Liam has his guardian ways. 

"It's just two deer" You said in relief. "No biggie" You find yourself wrapping your arms around Liam's built torso and Liam's bringing his other arm around you. You felt safe and secure but too comfortable.

"Liam!" You realised what you two are doing. 

"S-sorry! Guess I got a little....scared myself" Liam covered himself up. Liam? Scared?

"What are you scared of?" You grinned humoursly trying not to laugh.

"I used to be scared of spoons" Liam explained blunlty.

"What would a spoon be in hiding in the bush and attack us?" You snickered.

"Maybe it was left after a....picnic" Liam shook his head. He doesn't know what he's talking about. "Can we go home now?" Liam complained.

"Sure think you cowardly dog" You joked and Liam frowned. But he found it funny. You two are exiting the park and you decided to scratch behind his ear on his head. Liam grunted in happyness as you scarthed behind his human ear and he leans into your touch. Liam almost goes to sleep then he jumped out of his sleep standing up, scaring you.

"Oh shit! You almost put me to sleep" Liam caught his breathe wakign up.

"Sorry, Liam. I wasn't expecting you to fall asleep" You apologized.

"Then what were you expecting" Liam gave you the same humours grin you gave him at the park.

"I was expecting you to like it. Not to the point where you'll fall asleep" You laughed.

"Ha! I used to do that to myself so I could fall alseep when I was younger." Liam shurgged his shoulders. "Now I can sleep on my own" Liam smiled and you laughed. 

"Do you mind me being a werewolf?" Liam wanted to make sure.

"No, not at all. Besides I like having you as my roommate. Your like a person and pet in one" You played with Liam.

"OK, thanks. How do you feel about me acting puppy-ish?" Liam couldn't think of a better word.

"I think it's cute when you turn into 'Big Bad Werewolf" and you act like a puppy" You pat him on the shoulder, making him blush.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Liam found the courage to ask you.

"No" You shook your head.

"Do you want a boyfriend?" Liam made sure so he wouldn't press you to go out with him.

"One day" you shook your head.

"OK" Liam said. You use your key to get into your complex and you and Liam take the stairs up to your home. You and Liam both kick your shoes off and hung up your coats. You crash in bed and Liam crashes on the couch. Your ready for bed and Liam can't hide his feelings anymore. He wants to tell you how he feels. He made it his job to protect you from anything and he's caught feelings for you. You decided to go up to the fridge to get something to drink, you grab a bottled water and you close the fridge behind you turning around in one motion. Liam's standing right behind you, he looks like somethings bothering him. His feelings for you.

"Liam, you ok-" Liam pressed you against the fridge and latches his lips to yours. You don't know what your doing but your enjoying the moment of kissing you. He held his lips on yours for a moment then it stopped. Your hearts beating fast and your turning flush red blushing.

"Liam..?" You said not knowing what to do.

"Sorry, I've been wanting to do that for a while" Liam said to you before walking back the the living room smiling to himself. You chuckled to yourself as your walking back to your bedroom. Liam kissed you and it was deep and passionate. 

You went to bed realizing that you have feeling for Liam as well.

You wanted Liam to be yours too