Chapter 9

As always it's a goodnight sleep the night after Liam turned and attacked Adam and his gang of friends trying to get you back. The only thing they could do was force it but with Liam around that wasn't gonna happen. Lucky for them they didn't get mauled to death because Liam would if he had too.

You held on to Liam with dear life as you slept and he's already up and upset about something. Tears stream down his cheeks and he keeps wiping them away. You hear him sniffling and he all of sudden got up and took a shower.

He didn't say anything, he just got up.

You hope that he's doing ok.

~~~~

You made Liam lunch and he just sat there and ate in silence.

"You OK, Li?" You broke the silence hoping to get an answer from him.

"I'm fine" He lied. If anything he's far from ok.

"You don't look like your ok"

"I am" I said a bit firmly and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" You got up and walked after him.

"I'm going to the woods. Don't bother come looking for me. I want to be alone" He slammed the door behind him and ran off.

What's with him?

~~~~

It's getting late and Liam hasn't made it home yet. You start to worry about him regardless of he doesn't want to you looking for him or not. You dressed warmly and went out to the woods where you and Liam first met.

"Liam!?!?" You called out for him and your voice echoed throughout the dark woods.

"Liam?!?! Where are you?!?!" Still no response

"I want you to come home--"

gggggggrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

You turn around quickly hoping that was Liam and it wasn't.

"LI-"

RRRAAAWWWRRRR!!!!!!

A unknown werewolf came chasing after you and you run the other way. The wolf is miles behind you but he's catching up fast on his four legs going after you. All of a sudde you trip and fall just like you did when that group of men were coming after you the first day you met Liam.

You turned around to see the wolf leaping at you. Everything seems to be going in slow motion and out of no where Liam snatches him out the air everything goes back in normal motion. Liam and the unknown wolf bite and gnaw at each other for viciousness and furiocity but Liam gave out on top giving it one large bite in it's throat. It slowly turned back human and his throat was ripped out.

"What are you doing out here, (Y/N)?!" Liam was furious

"Looking for you!"

"I told you not to. You could of gotten yourself killed!" Liam stormed off walking the opposite direction.

"I probably wouldn't have as long as your in here!"

"Go home, (Y/N)!! Leave me alone!!" He kept walking the other way and it was no way to get him to calm down.

"Liam James Payne! Don't walk away from me!" You put your foot down and stopped walking.

"WHAT?!"

"What is with you?!"

"I WANT TO BE ALONE!! AND THAT'S THE ONLY THING I CAN DO!!"

"Your not alon-"

"I HAVE NO FAMILY!!! MY FAMILY WAS KILLED BY ONE OF THE WOLVES!! I DON'T HAVE ANYBODY!! YOUR NOT MY FAMILY......YOUR JUST A BOYFRIEND TO ME!!" He walked away and you teared up hearing his life story.

"AND WHO EVER KILLED THEM I SWEAR TO GOD IM RIPPING THIER FUCKING STOMACHS OUT THIER BODIES AND TEARING OUT THEIR THROAT WITH MY FANGS!!!" Liam started to get angry and his huffs stated to sound like werewolf growls and he was slowly becoming one. You don't like seeing Liam like that you have to calm him down before he goes in feral rage and kill everybody.

You ran up behind him as fast as you could sexting your arms around his torso and held on to him for dear life.

"Liam.......you have me!" You told him softly through the tears in your eyes clouding up your vision.

"I love you, Liam! You have a very big heart and you protect me even if I was family. I take care of you as if you were mine too" You held him tighter as he calmed down after you told him how much you loved him. He calmed he turned into a wolf and pressed his face in your stomach and gave out puppy-like whines. You scratched behind his ears as he started to cry and rubbed his head and down his back.

"Will you come home now?" He turned back human and gave you a dog lick up your face.

"Liam!" You gasped wiping off your face.

"Sorry" He kissed you instead of licking you again. "Better?"

"Much better" you pecked him on the lips and walked out of the woods with him.

~~~~

"(Y/N)!!!" Liam whined and you ran to the bed room.

"Liam?"

"Cuddle me" He held out his muscular arms. You playfully rolled your eyes and laid on top of him resting your head in his toned chest. He kissed the side of your head and traced his fingers down your back.

"I love you" Liam said softly.

"I love you too......my little puppy" You kissed him and snickered under your breath.

"I only like it when you call me that. I used to take it as an insult"

"What if I were insult you?" You playfully testing him narrowing your eyes.

"I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a whole year" he faked a sexual threat.

"Like you've done that to somebody before" you straddled over his stomach and pinned him down to the bed.

"You could be the first. I've taken it easy on you in the shower" He flipped you over and pinned you down to the bed.

"Can we do that in the morning because I want to sleep" You finalized with him and faked a pout. He collapsed on top of you and just laid there.

"Goodnight Li"

"Goodnight (Y/N)" he mumbled in your chest before going off to sleep.

Never again Liam will feel alone as long as he's with you