Chapter 14

*Liam POV*

"Liam!!!" (Y/N) cried as got throw across the span on the room.

"QUIET YOU!!" James backhanded (Y/N) as hard as he could sending him to the ground.

"NO!!" I turned into a werewolf running towards James ready to rip his head off with my fangs. I leaped at him then he dug his nails into my chest turning me back human. The pain is unbearable and immense.

"You think your the better wolf?!" He grabbed me by the neck tightening his grip cutting off my air supply. I grabbed his wrist trying to free myself  but that wasn't helping. He lifted me above his head and slammed me down into his knee as a felt something crack. I screamed coughing out blood.

"LIAM!!" (Y/N) cried for me. James released me onto the group with an aching body.

"Now it's your turn!" James turned to (Y/N) as a wolf. He ran towards him with an open mouth ready to tackle him to the ground and attack him.

"NO!!!!" I quickly sat up and jumped out of bed turning into a werewolf growling and howling.

"Liam?!?!" (Y/N) woke up frightened.

I ignored him and ran out the apartment into the woods where the wolves hid. He searched every corner, every abandoned cabin, all the lakes, and no sign of James or his pack.

"WHERE ARE YOU JAMES?!?!" I called out.

"COME FIGHT ME YOU SCARY SON OF A BITCH!!!" I'm fucking raging right now. Even if I get the smallest scent from him, I'll follow it and attack him.

"DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO ANDY?!?! YOUR NEXT!!!" I looked over both my shoulders.

"Liam?!" (Y/N) with a flashlight calls for me in the distance. "Where are you?"

I ran over to him as fast as I could with tears pouring out my eyes.

"(Y/N)!" I collapsed onto the ground on my knees, crying in his stomach.

"Liam, I keep telling you those are dreams." You rubbed down his back calming him down.

"They feel so real! I keep losing you!" I sobbed. Ever since Andy attack him, I haven't been the same since. Andy's death wasn't enough for me to get over it. James was the one responsible for turning him in the first place. Not only have I seen James in my dreams, I've seen any other threatening werewolf.

"I'm okay, Li. I'll always have you to protect me." He picked me up off the ground.

I rubbed my eyes as he pulled me into a tight hug. "I love you, Liam. I always will." He reminded me of that promise he gave me if I promised to protected him.

"I love you too. So much." I mumbled in his shoulder.

~~~~

It was a beautiful day and I still can't think straight. He came up with the idea of taking me to the park during the day to get some fresh air. We're lying down on the top of the hill watching the children play, people walking their dogs, things of that nature. (Y/N)'s everything to me and I'd be damned if I lose him.

"Li?" He turned to me.

"Yeah?"

"Are you doing okay? You've been awfully quiet all day." (Y/N) said concerned.

"I'm fine. I'm just taking in that I still have you." I laid back on my elbow.

"You'll always have me." He kissed my forehead. "I love you remember?"

"I do. I just want a one on one round with James then I'll live happily ever after.

"You'll get your chance with James." He chuckled running a hand down my chest.

"Hold me." I pouted crawling into his arms. (Y/N) is trying everything he can to comfort me.

"Can we go home now?" Not to mention that I haven't been able to sleep either. I normally don't have nightmares if (Y/N) is holding me.

~~~

"Oh Liam!" (Y/N) moaned under me.

Sex is one way to take my mind off of things but I'm still thinking about nightmares. All of a sudden, I grew angry and rammed (Y/N) one hard time, making the headboard hit the wall. He cried out when I hit his spot.

The thought of James is still affecting me in the back of my mind. He continued giving him the same powerful thrust pausing in between. Then the thought of me ripping him to shreds came over me and I just lost it fucking him harder.

He's moaning and grunting while I fucked him. I laid my stomach down on his back and caved my arms around his head.

"I fucking love you!" I snarled growing fangs and my eyes changed.

"I love you too." He whimpered. I obliged going hard and quick on him shoving my way into his prostate.

"LIAM!!" He moaned loudly. We both climax with each other. I collapsed on his shoulder panting. My short pants turned into a hard cry.

(Y/N) quickly turned over and pulled me close to him, holding me while I cried.

"Liam, are you okay?!" You rubbed your hand down his back.

"I'm so sorry baby, James got to me again!" I apologized.

"It's alright, Li. I like a little roughness." He calmed me down.

"Okay." I kissed his cheek and snuggled in his chest.

He missed me goodnight as I dose off to sleep in his arms. And for the first time in the while I can sleep peacefully knowing that (Y/N) is holding me and that he will always love me as much as I love him.