Chapter 2

*Your POV*

I feel something on my chest. Or something. It was Liam sleep on my chest. He was cute when he's sleep. He is rough around the edges but he was still so innocent when he was sleep. And he's gay? He just came in slept on my chest, guess he got comfortable. It's boring leaving alone anyways but at the same time you only have yourself to take care of.

"Liam?" I whispered hoping for a response.

"Li?" I asked again but he's still sleeping like a puppy. Well.....wolf I guess.

I try to wiggle my way from under him and he grunts waking up.

"Good morning" I smiled.

"'Morning (Y/N)" he smiled back.

"You got lonely last night" I had to ask him. He crawled in bed with me so I had to ask.

"No" he said bluntly but I could tell he was lying. "OK, maybe a little. I lived alone too. I've always have since I was young.

"Since you were young?" I asked him concerned.

"I don't have a home." Liam announced and I feel bad for him. I can feel myself start to tear up.

"My family was killed by a pack of enemy werewolves. I was just a baby when it all happend. I was raised in an orphanage. It wasn't the nicest place but it was the I called home." He said. He didn't seem so sad about it. I could tell that I solidified him into what he is today.

"How did you first discover that your a werewolf?" I asked him.

" I was 10 years old. I used to stand outside when it was dark. I happened to be a full moon. My body was acting up. I grew fangs, fur, and next thing I knew. I've starting walking on all fours. I've learned to control it growing up. The full moon doesn't affect me anymore." Liam told me.

"Sounds like a lot" I told him wiping my eyes of tears that were close to falling out my eyes.

"Then it got worse. I got into a fight with a kid because he made fun of the fact that I was born with one kidney and he picked on me because I was gay." My eyes widened when he said he was gay. That's one thing we have in common.

"You ok with me being gay?" Liam asked me.

"Not at all, I'm gay too" I told him comforting him, he nodded and continued his story.

"I have this animal caged inside me and I was trying me hardest to contain it then I just snapped and turned then I attacked him. He was put in critical condition in the hospital and I didn't want to be responsible. So I've ran away and lived on the streets, forest, were ever I could find." He told me.

"Where did you go after you saved me that night?"

"They're was an old cabin in the forest. It was only for the night." He told you. "Guess I'll go back when I leave, today"

"You can stay here, if you'd like!" I jumped up. I didn't want poor Liam to live out I'm the forest again.

"Really?" He asked in confusion.

"Yeah. You don't want to live cold and alone. You could be my roommate" I offers him. "What do you say?"

"Sure" he smiled.

"Great, the living room can be your bed room and you clean up after yourself don't you?" I asked him cocking an eyebrow.

"Of course I do. I've taken care of every place I've stayed in." Liam chuckled getting up. "Can I use your shower?"

"This is your home too, Liam" I reassured him.

"Thanks. Your the best" Liam said going to the bathroom to shower.

Liam's gonna be my roommate. My incredibly hot roommate who happens to be a werewolf. Hopefully he could find a job so he could take care of himself eventually but right now, I just want to be his support system. Liam comes out the steaming bathroom with nothing but a towel and he has a toned body and the outline of his dick was seen through his towel. He was huge, who ever he's been having with is lucky. Or who ever he had sex with in the past.

"You have any extra clothes" he asked and I can't help but notice drops of water flowing down his body.

"Yeah I do" I lent him a pair of sweats and t shirt, something comfortable. He got dressed and was relaxed on the couch watching TV. It's was gonna be great to have Liam as a roommate.

********

Liam is still on the couch watching TV and I've decided to make dinner while he relaxed. I've decided to make pasta and bread. Something heavy to make Liam and I full.

"Li, you hungry?" I asked him.

"Yeah" he said from the living room.

"Come get it" I told him making him a full plate. I gave him at least three spoonfuls of pasta and three pieces of garlic bread. I set it down on the table and Liam's already sitting down as I put his plate in front of him.

"I turned around to make me a plate all and as I'm walking back to the table. His plate was empty.

I burst out in hysterics laughing and Liam started to turn red in nervousness.

"God, Li. When was the last time you ate?" I asked him sitting down at the table.

"The night I saved you. So I guess two days ago" Liam remembered.

"Awww, well eat as much as you like" I told him and he got up and ate a few more plates. He had four to be exact and I had two. He's a big guy with a big appetite. After his fourth plate he yawned.

"Did that hit the spot?" I chuckled.

"It sure did. I'm sleepy" Liam said rubbing his stomach.

"Your bed room is right over there" I point to the couch. Liam laughed put his plate in the sink. He walked over and crashed on the couch immediately going to sleep. I out my dished in the sink and I walk over to Liam and I put a blanket over him to keep warm. I went to bed myself and all I could think about his how he's been through a lot.

And he went out of his way to saved me twice. I honestly think he likes me more than a friend.

I like him more than a friend too.