Chapter 5

You went out to do some grocery shopping for you and Liam and your on your way home. As you walk home you pass and adult store. 'Naughty Fantasies'. In the display window the first think that caught your eye what happens to look like a black leather collar and a leash attached to it. First person that came to mind that you put it on would be on Liam.

After all, he gave you a kiss and you want to get even. Liam's keeping to himself after he kissed you. He feels like you've made him uncomfortable but your ok with him kissing you. 

All you can do is think of the naughtiest things you could do with Liam. 

Having him down on his knees, pulling on his leash to make him suck you off.

Pulling it from the back as you fuck him.

All that good stuff. You rush home so you can go back out. You make it to your apartment and you hurry and put your groceries away. Liam's sitting on the couch watching TV. As your putting the groceries away, Liam comes behind you and nudges you on the side of your leg with his snout. He's whimpering like a puppy begging for your attention. 

"Liam, you ok?" You scratch behind his ear and but the top of his head. He turned into him.

"I'm fine. We're you OK with me kissing you" He cuddled to your leg.

"I am, Li. I wasn't expecting it". You pick him up off the and you press you lips again. Liam smiled. "Better?" 

"Yeah" Liam bit his lip.

"I'm have to go run some more errands. I'll be right back" You ran out the door leaving Liam confused.

You run back to the store and you run up to the counter. You ran to the back of the store and got a black sex collar with a silver chain leash and charm. You ran back to the casier slamming the collar on the counter.

"Can I get 'Liam' carved into the charm?" You asked hopefully.

"Yes you may" The casier smiled and took your charm and carved Liam's name in it. "What made you want to a collar and chain?" The cashier asked.

"My boyfriend's a beast so I have to tame him, you know?" You couldn't think of any other reason to get the collar and leash.

"Kinky" She said handing you your bag. "Enjoy" she smiled.

"Thank you" You told her then you ran out the store back to your apartment ready to test out your new toy on Liam.

******

It's been pretty quiet in the apartment all day. You made Liam dinner and you two sat on the couch and watched TV. 

"I'm gonna shower" You told Liam getting up and walking to the bathroom leaving him. Liam's heightened senses went off when he smells fresh leather. He got up and followed the scent. He searched around the apartment and most of the scent is coming from your room. He reluctantly entered and he checked under your bed and he finds a 'Naughty Fantasies' bag. He took the bag and we found the collar with his name on it and a chained leash.

"Does he really think of me as a pet?" Liam asked himself examining the collar revealing a tag. The tag said 'Naughty Fantasies: Adult Novelties and Sex Shop'. Liam's eyes widended at the words "Adult Novelties" and "Sex Shop".

"So these are sex toys?" Liam came to realization the he isn't a pet. You want to have sex with him.

"Liam?!" You called him and he turns around fast hiding something behind his back. Your in nothign but a towel and you being still wet from the shower is turning Liam on. But he has to hid it because he found something that he probably wasn't supposed to see.

"Hey" Liam smiled weakly. "You look sexy when your wet"

You lightly chuckled in response. "Are you OK?" 

"I'm fine" he lied

"What are you hiding?" You cocked an eyebrow

"What are you talking about?" Liam's pretending like he doesn't know what your talking about

"Your hands are behind your back" You pointed out.

"I'm scratching my back?" Tried to come with a crazy excuse.

"Liam" You've had enough. "I don't know what your hiding but please tell me" you begged.

"Fine, I smelled fresh leather and I found a leash with my name on it" Liam hid his face in his shirt. You can't help but laugh.

"You bought me a sex toy?" Liam's showed his face and he has a blank expression.

"Yeah?" 

"Why a collar and leash?" Liam became serious and you didn't know what to say.

"I-I couldn't help myself" You adimitted looking down to the ground. "I didn' t buy it to be offensive. It was just...there" you tried to reason with him. Liam got up and walked towards you and he's looking pretty serious.

"Liam?" You tried to talk to him. "Liam, what are doing?"

"This" he answered bluntly. He big hand reached for your towel and he yanked it off you. A breeze of cold air hit your naked body when Liam took the towel from you. Without warning he picked you up and pinned you against the wall growling.

"Liam.." You whimpered pinned against the wall your scared at the moment. He attacked your lips with his kissing you with nothing but fericiously. 

"Kiss me back" Liam demanded. Your kissed him back and Liam flicked his tongue in your mouth licking all corners. He carries you to the bed without seperating lips. He laid you back down on the bed and he removed all his clothes with ease. He climbed back on top of you attacking your lips once again. 

"Put it on me" Liam panted heavily wanting the collar. You reached for it and tied it around his neck. The collar looked nice on him around his neck and his name on it is a plus. You pulled on the leash pulling him in between your legs. He grinds his crotch into yours, growling in your ear. Your hands trailed up his toned back gripping on his shoulders. He's moaning deeply in your ear grinding with you. Liam's had enough teasing he wants you.

"(Y/N).." Liam moaned as your hands trail around his body kissing him. You didn't listen.

"(Y/N)!" Liam became serious pinning your arms to the bed.

'Yeah, Liam?" You start to shake under him. He really wants you. The urge is too much for him.

"Just fuck me already!"