Epilogue

"I'm home!" You alarmed as you walked through the front door of you and Liam's flat.

"Daddy!!" Your three year old son, Lee shouted as he comes in on werewolf Liam's back.

"Hey you!" You picked him up of Liam's back and kissed him. "Hello, Mr. Payne." You scratched behind Liam's ear before he became human.

"Well hello to you too, Mr. Payne." Liam got chills calling you by his last name.

"You guys missed me!"

"Yes!" Your child smiled and hugged you tight around your neck.

"Of course we did." Liam adds with a wide smile.

"Daddy can I have a puppy?" Your son asked sweetly.

"But you have Papa. He's kinda like a puppy."

"With sharp fangs and claws." Liam interjects.

"Liam!" You whispered sternly.

"Sorry!" He whispered back.

"Please!!" Lee begged. "There was a small yellow one I saw on TV."

"Small yellow one?"

"It was a golden retriever." Liam intructed.

"Oh okay. One day."

"Okay." Lee yawned and wiped his eyes. "I'm sleepy." Lee nuzzled in your neck and immediately snored lightly. You looked at Liam with a chuckle and he laughed.

"You two are so cute." Liam crooned.

"He gets it from his Papa." You compliment Liam.

You made yourself something to eat while Liam put you and his son in bed and tucked him in. You've been gone at work all day and now you want to go straight to bed. Liam was already in bed waiting on you with open arm. He pulls you in his grasp and pulled the blanket over you to. He kissed you as went to sleep, tracing random lines down your back.

He can feel himself go to sleep then suddenly he heard the door open. It was Lee peeking though the door with his stuffed animal.

"What's the matter, Lee?" Liam asked.

"Can I sleep in here?" He asked with puppy dog eyes. Liam couldn't resist his own son at all.

"Of course you can my little wolf." Liam opened his free arm for Lee to crawl in. He was the 'little wolf' to his parents now Lee is to him.

With his Liam's husband to his left and his child to his right. Liam didn't want to let go. Ever in life.

Liam's keeping all of his promises. For one, having a child for his mum, living up to the Payne family name by protecting and loving his family for his dad, and most importantly, your promise of that he'll always love you. Geoff and Karen couldn't be any much prouder while they watched from the place where the wolves run free.

Liam wouldn't have had it with anyone else.

"I'll always be your and our sons guardian werewolf.....Forever and always." Liam whispered before going to sleep with you and your son.

That's a promise that Liam will keep, forever and always.

[A\N]: Thanks for all the love and support on this book. The final note and teaser for the next book is next. Thank you guys!!! :)