Chapter 16

One things that you have established with Liam is that he may be big, bad, and tough on the outside but in reality he's a giant teddy bear. A violent but sweet giant teddy bear who likes to cuddle and maul things to death. As usual he's playing with you like a house pet.

"Your disgusting!" Yet again you've gotten another one of Liam's dog licks.

"I can't help it. I'm still a dog at heart." Liam gave you a normal kiss like you always want.

"Your a wolf, not a dog. A dangered species." You nagged.

"Same thing. I'm gonna go workout while you go run your errands."

"Sounds like a plan."

"But I'll miss you when your gone." He pouts.

"You always miss me just like a dog."

"Your my family, of course I'll miss you."

"Your so cute when your sad." You complimented.

"You think everything I do is cute." Liam rolled his brown eyes.

"I was thinking about getting you a chew toy to keep you busy. That would be cute."

Liam quickly sat up and walked out the room. "I'm leaving now." It's obvious that he's had enough of the dog jokes.

"It was a joke, Liam." You chased after him jumping his back. He turned his head and kissed you. "I love you, Mr. Payne. My favorite werewolf."

"I love you more. Always remember that."

"I will."

~~~~

Liam felt alone without you around because he's grown attched to you. Can't agree with him more now that you've grown so close to Liam for a long time. He sticks around like he's family and one thing about wolves that they take family very serious and no one gets left behind, execpt for the lone wolf ofcourse because they choose to be alone for their own benefit. You went grocery and clothes shopping bought Liam clothes, food, and everything eles he likes. You expected him to be on the couch on his pack kicking at the air with his wolf paws but he's not home. The door slams behind you.

"Real funny, Liam. Trying to prank me like you did to Andy." You laughed it off but he wasn't home. The lights flickered on and off and a wolf howl comes from your apartment and your shaking.

"Liam stop joking! This isn't funny!" You've had enough of a game that wasn't his.

"Liam? Liam Payne? The guy that killed most of my wolves." A deep scary voice goes in one hear and out the other. You quickly turn around and nobodies there. Maybe your mind is just playing tricks on you?

"What the hell?" You turned back around and the lights turned completely on.

"Hello, (Y/N)." James appeared in the light with a dark fanged grin and wolf eyes.

"J-James?!?!" Your beyond terrified and you don't know what to do.

"I'm back!" James sang eviliy.

"LIAM!!!!" You ran for the door as fast as you could and James dug his nails in your arm pulling your arm into his grasp trying to restrain you. You cried for Liam but he was nowhere near. You tight to fight out his hold and he's had enough.

"Stay still! This won't hurt a bit!" James struck you in the back of your head sending you to the floor collapsing unconscious. One of his wolves walked into the apparment and sniffed your body to check if your dead. He licks his lips and dropped down to his knees.

"You idiot!" James smacks his ally in his snout. "He's not dinner yet. Payne is your dinner, remember?"

He changed back and rubbed his nose. "Sorry, James. He just looks so delicious. Can we kill him after we kill Liam?"

"Go ahead. Help me carry him to the cabin." James demanded.

~~~~

Liam spent most of his day exercising, walking through the park, the usual. He couldn't wait to 

"(Y/N)! Baby I'm home!" Liam turned on the light to your destroyed apartment and picked up the smell of James and your blood. "No...." Liam panicked sniffing out all corners of the apartment until he found a note written with your own blood.

I Have (Y/N)

Take away what was mine, I'll take what's yours.

Don't bother looking for him

You'll have hell to pay

-James XX

Liam crunched the note up in his hand and started shaking and he broke down crying. Would'nt this have happened if Liam wasn't home? 

Now a picturesque of you and James alone somewhere fill Liam's head. James beating on you, torturing you, or worst of all....killing you. Those images enraged Liam to the fullest.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N)......I LOST YOU AGAIN!!!!" Liam screamed at the top of his lungs and thunder roared on the outside. His face changed into a wolf, grew his brown fur, his mouth turned into wolf fangs until he's completely turned into an bezerk, enraged werewolf. He barked and howled  as loud as he could with drool dripping out his mouth like a rapid animal, running out the apartment knocking over anything in his way.

Liam has had enough.