Eighteen

Digital detox is about taking a break from electronic devices and the Internet, in order to improve your well-being and concentration. I decided to do a digital detox because I noticed that my concentration has significantly deteriorated and I am unable to focus on one task at a time. The main difficulties with concentration come mainly from the flow of information, sounds and the temptation to play movies instead of doing the task. My detox began during the summer holidays when I went on a trip with friends, everyone decided to cut themselves off from electronic devices for this time to help their mind. We found activities that had nothing to do with the internet or the phone and had a great time. The trip lasted seventeen days. After returning, we noticed that we are incredibly rested, relaxed and we didn't feel like using the phone. We felt our minds liberated. We noticed how much the use of electronic devices affected our mood and behavior.
It's important to take breaks from constant contact with electronic devices. This can reduce stress and significantly improve your well-being. Detox doesn't always have to be so restrictive, it can also be a habit of not using the phone in the evening or in the morning before work, such small changes can make a big difference. It's important that we notice the benefits of taking a break from continuous media pressure and the habit of using the telephone .