Un

z a c h

we rode in silence away from the doctors office. the first thought in my head was;

i can't tell anybody

then i thought

i have to tell everyone.

wait. i'm not ready for a baby. i'm 17. i'm still in school. i can't have a freaking baby.

what am i gonna do. i don't even know what i'm doing. how do i have a baby? who's gonna take care of him or her. will i be a good dad?

i'm pregnant.

oh fuck. this is for real. i actually pregnant. in nine months i'm bringing a child into the world.

i've created life. there's actually another human in me! oh my gosh. this is crazy.

oh shit. moms gonna be so mad. fuck fuck fuck. maybe i don't have to tell her...

who am i kidding. i'm gonna get really fat really fast- she's gonna notice.

holy shit.

"im pregnant" jack glanced away from the road,

"...i know"

"goddammit jack im fucking pregnant. what the hell are we supposed to do with a baby?! we aren't ready for a baby"

"i know" he said again. i laughed a little.

"seriously?! jack this is serious. i'm fucking pregnant.  oh my god" i burst into tears just then.

"princess, it's gonna be okay. i don't know when but we'll
be okay. this wasn't anyone's plan but that's okay. life goes on princess. we'll be okay"

"dammit! i can't believe this!" i yelled after i wiped my eyes. i finally noticed that we were parked in the driveway of his house.

"what are we doing here?!"

"i figured you wouldn't want to see anyone just yet and no ones home" he shrugged, turning off the engine.

i suddenly felt sick so before he could say anything else i had opened the door to the car and got out, running over to the grass to throw up.

"why do they call it 'morning sickness' if it hits you at any damn time of the day" i moaned, stumbling to the front door of jacks house.

he unlocked it and took me to his room in the attic. i immediately flipped on his bed and he untied my shoes, taking them off and setting them at the door next to his.

"jack" i whispered as he laid down next to me, wrapping me in his arms.

"yeah, baby" i stayed quiet. his hand slowly began to card through my hair. my head on his chest.

"we have to tell people" i finally said.

"whenever you're ready, we will, princess"

"well tell our parents last... or maybe first cause corbyn has a big mouth. definitely my mum first... are you gonna tell you mum?" i asked, turning over in his arms.

"i'll probably just tell sydnie, she's here more than mum is."

"yeah, i only met her once but she seemed nice. jack... we've known each other for four months and i'm already knocked up."

"... did you know that you-"

"no" i whispered. "which is why i really need to talk to my mum. can we do that now? if we wait any longer i'll overthink everything and decide not too."