Dix-Sept

Z a c h

at first i thought i pissed myself.
i was lying on Mine and Jonahs bed, watching the second season of Never have I ever and i got up to check on jonah because he said he had gone to get me a snack but it had already been 15 minutes.

i waddled to the kitchen, and he was nowhere to be found, so i made my way outside to see if his car was still in the drive way.

it was, and he was outside in the front porch, talking on the phone.

"I know, i'll come see you tonight after he's asleep" he was saying into the phone. i didn't hear anything after that because suddenly my lower half was drenched in water.

"Zach?" Jonah asked.

"oh fuck" i whispered looking him dead in the eyes, there was no way my water just broke. it's too early. the baby's not due til end of january. not for another 7 weeks. did my water seriously just break.

"i think the baby's coming" and Jonah dropped his phone, rushing over to me.

while he was getting me into the car i was trying not to have a panic attack. but how? it's too early, it's way too early. how will this work? will i have contractions? how are they gonna get my kid out of my stomach. will it survive? it better survive! oh god. i need to call daniel and corbyn and jack they all need to be there. what do i do.

"J-jonah, jonah we need to call daniel-" i started.

"okay i'm on it" he used my phone since he had thrown his in the midst of our initial panic.

"Daniel? yeah hey. you should probably meet us at the hospital. Zachs water just broke."

"yes i'm sure, we're on the way now. bring corbyn with you" Jonah said before hanging up.

"Okay is there anyway you can drive faster? i'm kinda freaking out" i asked Jonah as calmly as i can. he didn't live that far from the hospital but it felt like an eternity.

finally we pulled into the emergency loop and i grabbed my phone and unbuckled myself. meanwhile Jonah walked around to try and help me get out of the car and into the wheelchair a nurse pulled up with.

I shoved Jonah away, and pulled myself into the wheelchair. while they were checking me into a room i tried to call jack but got voicemail.

"You've reached Jack, im sorry im busy, you know what to do"

"Jack, i just want you to know that im at the hospital, my water broke and im gonna have out baby. i hope you come" i hung up and smiled at the nurse as she helped me into the bed. i wasn't in any pain yet but i was scared. my arms and legs were shaking. i had no clue what i was doing. and i really hoped jack would show.

once the nurse left Jonah wade his way to my side.

"Daniel and Corbyn should be here within the next few minutes. i have to go" he said to me. i sat up staighter.

"i'm sorry what?"

"i have to go see someone, you're friends are on their way."

"you're fucking joking right? i'm about to have a baby, and you're trying to get a sneaky link?"

"zach-"

"i heard you on the phone earlier! who the fuck are you trying to see behind the back of your pregnant boyfriend?! huh?!"

"FINE! you wanna know what? i decided that this isn't my responsibility!" he guestured to my stomach and i grew quiet.

"someone else got you pregnant! and i don't want to deal with that. so i'm done"