Quartorze

z a c h

ecstasy.

i was in pure ecstasy.

"we shouldn't" i whispered against his ear, gasping when his fingers slipped into my underwear, gripping me intimately.

"but we are" he replied, his tongue tracing the shell of my ear. his hands sipped put of my underwear to my hips, gripping them as he began to leave hickies on my neck, his hips rolling against mine made me groan, my eyes slipping shut.

i buried my hands in his soft silky hair brown hair, tugging lightly,

"please" i whimpered, as he pulled himself back.

"tell me what you want, baby" the man ground out, his eyes drinking in my body as his fingers hooked on the waistband of my panties and pulled them down. the aching muscle between my legs twitched when his eyes landed on it and i whimpered, begging him to come
closer.

"i-i want you to fuck me" i said sensually, biting my lip when he propped his body up to hover over mine.

"mmm" he shook his head, fingers reaching to trace my lips jaw and neck.

"what do we say?" he asked, i shivered, bucking my hips into thin air,

"pl-please, fuck me" i whined, my hands reaching for his hips to pull them down.

i held them gently so i could grind my cock into his. i k ew he was letting me but i didn't care. my head fell deeper into my pillow, exposing my throat again. two fingers forced their way between my lips and i eagerly wet them, my eyes slipping half shut as i looked at him.

he licked his own lips, a slow grin spreading on his face. a trail of spit followed his fingers as he pulled them from my mouth only to prod at my home a moment later. i shifted. hoping to get his finger to go deeper.

i woke gasping, my jerking while i came on myself. i slumped against the bed.

wet dreams. love those.

"what were you dreaming about?" my head whipped to the entrance of my bedroom where Jonah stood, leaving again the frame.

"j-jonah" my voice was dry and shaky. "wh-what are you doing here, shouldn't you be at college?"

"i wanted to take some
time off, with the baby coming soon i don't want to miss it. and it seems i showed up at an amazing time" he smirked, stalking over to the bed. i fell backward, as his body hovered over mine.

"tell me what you were dreaming about and we can recreate it." he whispered. i turned my head.

"sorry, i'm not in the mood. i'm just gonna shower" i said slipping from under him and hurrying to the bathroom.

okay. i lied. but how do you tell your boyfriend you were having a sex dream about your baby daddy.

as far i knew, Jonah didn't even know Jack was back. but if he was really home from college like he said he was. he'd find out soon enough.

•••

"so you're telling me that Jonah walked in on you having a dream about a guy who doesn't want you anymore?" kaya asked as we made our way to my locker.

"ouch" i replied, "i wouldn't say he doesn't want me anymore..." i whispered while turning the combination.

"it's Jack Avery we're talking about, he's not known for coming back for seconds... or in your case, his ex's. how many times did you guys do it anyway?"

"Kaya! i'm not telling you the answer to that!" my cheeks flamed red, as i avoided her eye contact.

"oh come on, i'm just curious. i heard he used to be way better but now he's kinda sloppy." she said with a bitchy look. i glanced at her, what was her deal?