Tell Me That You Love Me (Moose x Strelnikov)

Third POV:
.
Moose was bothering Strelnikov. Not that she meaned to do so but it was just that she was feeling lonely. It doesn't help that she had already finished her work for the day.

After hours of this which was mostly just walking behind him or trying to hold his hand or even asking questions. Strelnikov was fed up. He grabbed her pushing her on the desk.

"What is it that you want comrade? Why so bratty today?"
He said, he sounded pissed off and tired. Mainly because it was hard to concentrate on his work when a cute chick was hanging around him being well... Adorable. Her little giggles or smiles. The tone of her voice whenever she asked a question. It was impossible to concentrate with all of that.

"Tell me that you love me sir. Tell me that I matter sir. That's all I want from you."
She said, slightly terrified. Not because of Strelnikov but because with the position they were in it looked... Wrong. If anyone came in it would seem as though Strelnikov and Moose were being inappropriate during the work day.

He leaned down and kissed her holding her close.
"My Moose, I love you more than Death, I love you till the sun dies and even after that. You are my любовь моей жизни . You matter more to me than any form of weapon or alcohol. My Moose. "
He said trying to sound romantic which to outsiders would sound terrifying since he said it in a growling tone that would make even Dr. Clef shrivel up in fear but to Moose it meant the world. She knew what he meant and she knew that those words came straight from the heart.

She giggled and clinged to him and kissed his neck.

"Can I keep watching you work sir? I simply want to see my Russian Teddy Bear do his job. "
She said smiling.

That's when he started blushing mad. Teddy Bear... Weird.

"Teddy Bear?"

"Yep! I... I thought maybe we could you know... Use nicknames since we've been dating for some time now a-"
She tried to finish her statement but was cut off with a sentence that was sweeter than honey.

"Honey... That's your nickname ok comrade? Since it seems as though you work with nature."
He said.

All she could do was smile and giggle like a highschool girl... Then a certain person ruined it.

Bright came in and took one look at the position. A lipstick mark on Strelnikov's neck, Moose on his desk with her legs wrapped around his body, her arms wrapped around him as well and to make it worst Strelnikov and Moose were both blushing. Oh and it doesn't help that MOOSE WAS ON THE FUCKIN DESK LOOKING A MESS.

"Damn son getting freaky on the job... Kinky"
Bright said laughing.
.
.
.
Hey I'm back. This is around 480 words and was random.