Why Don't You Talk? (a new thing I'm trying. 1799 and 053)

For context I used a random number generator and whatever two numbers popped up I had to make a story involving them. This is not a ship story just something new. Might even come up with numbers for the reaserchers.
...............
Third POV:
It was a new idea the foundation had. What if we took two Scps and put them in a cell together. What would happen? So they tried it. The first two would be 1799 and 053 and here's how it went.

"HI MISTER LAUGH!" 053 sounded so happy and excited.
All he did was nod not wanting to speak.
She was curious at this fact. Why would he not want to speak to her? Was she too annoying? Did he already not like her?
"H..how are you?" She looked at him worried and a bit scared.
All he does is hold up a thumbs up.
She became determined to get him to talk.
"Do you have any family? I have my dad's , sister's,brother and Uncles!"
She sounded excited and jumpy.
All he did was nod.
" Yeah 682 and 079 are my dads! They love eachother alot and they love me! They want to protect me trust me once I got in trouble by 079 just for eating some cake! Do you have anyone you'd want to protect?"
She sounded curious.
At this point he nodded and spoke with a shaky raspy harsh voice.
" 191. Put my life on the line for that little girl."
Mister Laugh was telling the truth. They had a big thing in common... They both cannot speak for the most part.
"Awww that's sweet me and her are friends you know. I'm happy to know you can speak Laugh"
He nodded.
" I'm surprised you aren't hurt little girl."
.
.
.
Man this sucks. Have a good day.