Valentine's Day Special (multiple ships

Kondraki smiled when he opened up the bedroom door to see..... Clef with a wrapped present , a box of chocolates and a bouquet of roses. He was (for once) dressed nicely in a velvet like suit.

"Oi Konny... Happy Valentines Day." Clef said clearly proud.

Kondraki just laughed a bit.

"Oi what're you laughing about." Clef said kinda joking kinda not.

"Someone's  lost their spunk." Kondraki right at him.

Clef smirked and pulled him close.

"What makes ya say that." Clef smirked.

"Oh  just the roses and shit. Nothing kinky you bastard." Kondraki pointed to the things.

Clef chuckled at this then purred in his ear
"who said the present was PG-13?" Clef was sly as a fox.

"Oh you dirty son of a bitch." Kondraki smirked at what he said.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Iceberg met with Gears at a fancy restaurant. As in spending hundreds on a small meal

Iceberg took one look at the prices and already knew he was screwed.
"These meals are more than my rent. I can't afford this place. Can we uh maybe go somewhere cheaper." Iceberg felt ashamed just for asking.

" Who said you were paying Julian?" Gears was joking but you couldn't have been able to tell.

Iceberg blushed a bit at this.

"Oh... So what're we gonna do after this?" Iceberg was curious about this part.

" Well the plan is after this I show you the gift I have in my apartment then if it goes to plan we'll have intercourse." Gears was dead serious.

" Sounds ..... amazing." Iceberg said and then he kissed Gears causing him to let out a cough and show the smallest of blush.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"New body what do you think?" Bright said showing what basically was a copy of the old one.

"Oh god how did you lose the old one?" Gerald smiled at him.

"Apparently Rights gets mad when you touch her Glass.... Bitch ain't even dating him and all I did was slap his ass to see what would happen.... She shot me over it....in the dick and then the head.... Bitch" Bright was pissed over that.

Gerald laughed at him and held him close.
" What're you doing"
"Just holding my bastard. Is that a crime?"

Bright blushed at this.
" Yesh ok. Wanna like Idk go out on a date or something? I mean it's Valentine's day" Bright looked to the side.

" SHIT ITS VALENTINE'S DAY? I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU HOLD UP."

Gerald ran into his office and pulled out  a chainsaw.

"HOLY SHIT IS THIS FOR ME"

Gerald nodded and handed it to him.

" You're welcome"
" Bitch I love you" Bright was looking at it.

" Oh I know now what was that date part cuz I'm hungry." Gerald looked at him.

" Oh shit yeah let's go.... Imma bring Chainy with."

" Who the fuck is that."

" My new chainsaw" Bright was smiling like a fool.

Gerald just chucked looking at this fool.

--------------------------------------------------------------
There was a knock at Moose's apartment.

Since it was 10:00 PM Moose had already changed into her PJs.

Her PJs was literally just black panties and a dark green crop top.

She opened the door only to see the biggest teddy bear she's ever seen. It was a black one with mint green eyes,nose and ears and paws. It had a cute bowtie on its neck.

"Wow" was all she managed to say.

"Had work to do. Can I come inside?" A voice from the other side said.

She nodded and helped him in only to see Strelnikov with a mix of green and pink flowers and a heart box.

He set the bear on the couch... The bear went to the ceiling. He gave her the gift and flowers. Moose giggles and put the flowers in a vase.

"You didn't have to do all of this." She looked at him. He was wearing a dark blue suit and nodded.

"It's Valentine's day. I had to. I'm sorry I'm late."

" I..you..It's ok" she was smiling softly but then looked down remembering what she was wearing.

"OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY" she ran and grabbed a robe putting it on.

Strelnikov let a smile slip.

" That's perfectly ok."

"I'm so sorry I didn't get you a gift." She looked down.

He grabbed her bringing her close

" It's ok. The only gift I need is you"

"You read that how to flirt book didn't you?" Moose also read it but she'd never admit it.

He nodded and sighed looking at her.

What a perfect night.
--------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!