Trippin (Dr Gerald x Dr Bright

Dr Gerald's POV:
I've been hearing loud sounds in the broom closet lately around lunch break and it's always in this broom closet. I am going to be a dumb bitch today and open it. I walk to the closet..what will I find. 1....2...3. I open it and HOLY 343. I see Dr Clef and Dr Kondraki clearly making out...nope nope nope. I am running while hearing yelling and footsteps behind me. I'm a Deadman.

Third person POV:
Dr Gerald ran like his life was on the line and to be fair..it was. The other two men were wanting to catch him before he told anyone else... especially Bright. They knew if Bright found out their secret would be out. Due to him not paying attention Dr Gerald ran straight into bright who unfortunately was holding extremely hot soup. "MOTHER FUCKING 343 IT BURNS." Gerald screamed out. It did indeed burn. " Oh shit sorry Gerald." Gerald gave Bright the death glare. The other two started to laugh their asses off. "I..You know what? Just let me handle it on my own. It's not the worst thing." Gerald stormed off. He'd just had this cleaned that very morning. The two kept laughing till there was a crash. "For 343 sake." The three decided it would be best to see what happened. Gerald was faced down and pissed. There was spilled food everywhere and people laughing. In front of him was a new researcher who looked pissed. "Watch were ya going." Gerald let out a low growl. Everyone was laughing including Clef and Kondraki. Bright went over to him and helped him up. Gerald looked like a wreck. "Yesh look let's get you cleaned up and than we can go prank Iceburg. Deal?" And with a tired and pissed tone Gerald responded "deal."

------------
I'm lazy and I hate this.