THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU FOR SO MANY VIEWS (and making it so I have good stats)
So to celebrate I'mma show you guys the weird process.(its hella weird)
.
First it starts with the thinking and resourcing; If someone requested a prompt that I love alot then I'll do it if I'm feeling it.
If not then I'll get inspiration from.... Pinterest. That's not a lie since on there I roleplay with someone ((I'mma call them sammy)) and since we use multiple characters it's just so easy to make a story out of it.... That's not even a lie.

Second thing is the researching:
Sometimes I have to do research (.. all the time actually)
Aka can this SCP do this or will the physics work for this.
Sometimes it's as simple as making sure I have the characters personalities correct. ((Recommendation is to read fanfiction that really does capture it. My favorite ones are from Letmeread222 and ThePinkEclipse that's not even a lie their stuff is good. Another one is to go-to their files and type out a basic analysis of their personality.))
The research is a pain in the ass ((especially if you're like me who has memory problems AND if one or more characters don't have any fanfiction with them in it Cough Gerald and most of the Scps Cough))

Third thing is the Typing:
Often time I type out the summary and then type out the story. Once the story is typed out (Including title) I'll delete the summary. It's mostly due to memory problems. I try to have a word count in mind ((often between 300-700 words)). I also try to title it accordingly to a sentence in the chapter. To add on to all of this I try to either not listen to anything at all or listen to music that corresponds to what I'm typing and I try to keep in mind any tips or advice when doing this.

The end: even the ending has a process. I look through the story rereading it and if there's any mistakes (besides me) I'll fix them. In the notes (the thing at the end) I'll type out a short summary of what I did.

This entire thing tends to take 2-10 days... It's fun trust me.