Hey, It's ok.(Bright x Gerald.)

I don't know. I just need to write. It's a bit Angst... Ironic.
.
.
Third Pov.
.
It was a stormy day at the foundation. The building felt... Cold and harsh. Well it's always been like that but even more so since the incident.
Just one day ago did Dr. Jack Bright's world came crashing down.
And here's what happened.
.
"Hey Ger Bear I'm thinking, how about me, you and a nice car ride on the country side. Just me, you and the road."
Bright said, he was excited about the idea. I mean a nice trip to the country side, fresh air and all.
"Eh sure, I got nothing planned. When is it?"
Gerald said, he was tired but knew it could be fun.
"How about...NOW"
Bright said, he grabbed Gerald by the wrist and without warning he put him in the passengers seat of his car.
"HOLY SHIT BRIGHT."
Gerald said, he was shocked but definitely awaken.
.
After what seemed like hours of driving Bright got out of the car.
"How about you drive Ger Bear?"
Bright smirked at the man, the man with a fake leg, bandages and of course his trench coat.
"You sure? You do know what happened when I try to drive right?"
Gerald said, he was concerned but also intrigued.
"Yeah, besides it's just you and me. What bad could happen?"
Bright said lookin at Gerald.
.
That's when the mistake that would take Gerald from him happened.
.
They switched spots and all seemed good and dandy till the car started acting up. Suddenly another car came and rammed itself into their car.
All Bright could see was smoke and the mangled corpse of Gerald.
He could remember calling 911, the ambulance arriving and Gerald's blooded body being wheeled into the ambulance. He could remember Gerald's stupid, goofy grin right before he passed out. Bright could remember being transferred to another body. He could remember the cries of Gerald's younger sister hoping that her older brother would make it.
.
Bright could remember that it was his fault.
.
.
When he came into the building no-one bothered to even look at him. No-one made a single joke, there was no joy for the clown of the foundation lost his world.
.
Soon it was lunch, normally him, Clef and Kondraki would eat together but he couldn't bring himself to move from his desk, it was as if cement had covered his shoes.
.
So Clef came to him. That was a bad move.
"So Bright hows it hangin? I heard about Ya little situation. So when are ya gonna move to the next sorry son of a bitch?"
Clef laughed. He just wanted to cheer things up. Bad move.
"Alto...shut up"
Brights voice sounded like a whisper. It was so hard for him to even speak.
"Oh come on Jack, cheer the fuck up."
Clef smirked now wanting to push his buttons, bad fuckin move.
"Alto I said shut the fuck up"
Bright said. Each world was filled with pain, pain from the heart.
"Who ya tellin shut up."
Clef said as he laughed.
Bright slammed his fist on his desk and slowly got up, his necklace was practically glowing red.
"DR. ALTO CLEF I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT OF MY FUCKIN OFFICE. YOU GOT IT? I WILL NOT HESITATE TO SHOOT YOU IN YOUR UGLY ASS SHARK LOOKIN MOUTH."
Bright said, his voice cracking with each sentence.
And that's when Clef saw it. Bright was crying. It wasn't the type of cries that you'd see from Bright, no. These were tears that were filled with pure pain.
"I, Jack, I'm sorry. Ya need to talk or some shit? I can get that glass bitch."
Clef was now worried, he now knew that this situation was no laughing matter.
.
"No, I don't need help, I need Gerald. I need my world. I need my chainsaw buddy. I need him back. I don't need help, I need my Ger Bear."
Bright just looked down. There was no point in hiding it but he still felt the need to do so.
.
"Hey look, it'll be ok."
Clef said as he patted Brights shoulder.
.
.
.
.
If you want I'll do part 2.