Hang in there (Dr Iceburg x Dr Gears)

"So I'm thinking.. maybe a date? Going to get a coffee?" Iceburg was nervous just saying it but Gears nodded " I agree it would be different from the normal office work. It sounds lovely. " Iceburg's heart did backflips and he smiled. "Really?" Gears nodded.
~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~
When they got off work the pair went to a local Cafe. Iceburg ordered the hottest coffee he could get and Gears got a cup of black coffee. The two got a window seat and sat down. "Thanks for paying. I'm sorry I forgot to bring my wallet. " And it was true and yes Iceburg did feel bad. Gears shook his head. "Things happen I get it." Iceburg caught himself about to blush when he felt Gears hand holding his. He quickly, with the other hand hid his face with his scarf. Gears found this oddly cute "You can't lie. It's ok. We are on a date correct? There should be some blushing. It's natrual. " Iceburg felt like he would explode from Gears being like this. Unexpectedly Bright walked in and toke one good look at the two "WHAT THE-" Gears gave him the look of: You speak about this and I'll make sure you get hurt aka intimidating. With that bright quieted down. "Why are you two here ? Is this a date? What's going on? Are y'all gonna fuck afterwards? " The last one got Iceburg." We are talking about work and it depends. " Bright just nods not wanting to risk causing a commotion. Gears had this sound in his voice that just intimidated anyone but Iceburg. "What was the depends part?" "It depends on how this date goes if we do more at home. " Iceburg looked away clearly extremely embarrassed. He looked down. Gears found this absolutely..cute. "why would I mean what when huh?" Iceburg couldn't even get a sentence out. So this is what makes him embarrassed? Gears thought. He took note of it. "I speak the truth. I'm down for it only if this continues to be a good date and of course if you don't mind." Iceburg was racing around in his head. Is this happening? Is this true? Is it real? It was all racing. Gears grabbed his hand and kissed it causing Iceburg to focus more to the ground.

Hang in there Iceburg.
.
.
389 words.. yay.