Hey Reckless Neighbor(Lightbulb)

For Letmeread222 who wanted a neighbor au.
--------
A new neighbor just moved in beside Dr Glasses home. Glass already hated them. They would play loud music and all around were loud. At least once a week a ambulance would be there. It had gotten to the point where Glass would have to wear earplugs to bed. Finally he had enough and stormed to their neighbors house and knocked.
"Hey Reckless Neighbor."
The neighbor was a guy with orangish redish hair and wore a necklace. Besides those things they looked like a reck. Oddly enough Glass found him kinda hot.
"Let me guess the noise?"
"How did you-"
"I've gotten several."
"Oh"
After a few minutes of silence the neighbor spoke up.
"Oh I'm Bright by the way. Moved here from [][][][][][][]."
" Why?"
" Eh stuff to do with my sis and brother."
"Oh,you ok?"
"Eh it depends on what's your definition of ok? Playing loud music and drinking with buds till you get close to death and have to end up in the hospital than yeah."
Now glass was a bit worried.
" If you want we can hang out at my place..that's of course if you'd like."
" And what do you think makes you qualified to know this shit?"
" Oh I'm a theripest at [][][][][][]."
" Well than I'll take it but be warned I'm hella fucked up."
" I probably seen worst."
Bright followed Glass back to his home. It was overly formal and looked hella expensive.
"Woah."
"Yeah it's not much."
Glass sits down and motions Bright to follow.
Soon they start talking and it soon became a habit for each day. Hell sometimes Bright would fall asleep on the couch. I guess that's what you get when you have a Reckless Neighbor.
Glass actually agreed to it and so do weeks they'd hang out getting closer and closer.
I guess this is what happens when you have a reckless neighbor.
.
.
Ok so sorry if this is trash Letmeread222 I dont really ship them and had to actually do more research on Dr Glass... Aka it was doomed at the beginning. ..ok imma Ed this cuz like I wasn't even close to being awake when I wrote this