Snowed in (Dr Iceberg x Dr Gears)

It was a snowy night in fact it was too snowy. The snow was piled up outside so high that a small child could easily be hidden under it all. Dr Iceburg and Dr Gears were working extra late that night and both had not noticed the snow. Finally when the paperwork was finished did they finally look and see the problem. "We should probably get home before it gets worse" Iceburg spoke with worry filling each word. " There's no point in trying. There's too much to be able to get the doors open let alone drive. It's best to stay in this room since the Halls will likely be freezing." Even though it sounded like Gears dident care he actually cared alot. He couldn't even imagine how cold Iceburg was feeling and if Iceburg was being honest he was so cold he was practically numb. Gears decided it would be best to find some blankets and if need be he'd just go looking for some. Iceburg was shivering as the temperature kept getting lower and lower. Soon after what seemed like forever gears found five blankets. He set the chairs up so his and Iceburg's were right beside eachother. He sat down and wrapped the blankets around him and Iceburg. Iceburg smiled a bit at this gesture. Gears didn't show emotion but inside his heart was doing backflips. He put his arm around Iceburg and pulled him closer to him. Iceburg was of course a bit shocked but liked it so he allowed it "thank you Gears I know this doesn't mean anything to you but I appreciate all that you do for me. Hell your the only decent person out of this foundation." Iceburg chuckled at his own remark but each word was true and he ment it all. Gears acted calm as always but inside his heart was beating faster than a turbojet and mind was racing with things to say but he ended up with "thanks." Really? Is that all he could say? It didn't matter at this point it was too late. Iceburg leaned more towards him "I'm serious hell somedays I love just being close to you since you don't treat me like shit. " That was also true and Gears decided to do something absolutely crazy but had to ask first. "Can I kiss you?" "Wait what? I mean sure but where did what how? " Iceburg was confused but Gears had his answer and kissed him right on the lips feeling the coldness of a thousand winter's but didn't care. When he let go he said this "You live up to your name."

---------------------------
Ok so this was 444 words and was fun to write. Please tell me your opinion and give request.